FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente 5 May 17-19th 2013 Palm Springs,Ca
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente 5 May 17-19th 2013 Palm Springs,Ca
belinda
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-05 10:15 pm   Permalink

we are planning on visiting elvis's vacation house thurs afternoon & thrift store/ antique shopping.
so we're looking into dog sitters for our pooch for thursday & i'd love to hear recommendations!

View Profile of belinda Send a personal message to belinda  Goto the website of belinda     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-05 10:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-05 22:15, belinda wrote:
we are planning on visiting elvis's vacation house thurs afternoon & thrift store/ antique shopping.
so we're looking into dog sitters for our pooch for thursday & i'd love to hear recommendations!

For Dog sitters?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-06 10:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

Is this a late April fools thing?

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-06 5:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Elvis's honeymoon house is pretty cool and so is Frank Sinatra's twin palm's home in Palm Springs.

The Curve is Dog friendly so you may want to check in with them.

As for the antiques,I will leave some in the stores for you to get a chance;)

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
belinda
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-06 9:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-06 17:58, Wildsville man wrote:
Quote:

Elvis's honeymoon house is pretty cool and so is Frank Sinatra's twin palm's home in Palm Springs.

The Curve is Dog friendly so you may want to check in with them.

As for the antiques,I will leave some in the stores for you to get a chance;)

W

---------------------ha ha! well leave the womens clothes & bamboo housewares at least!
i just dont want to leave our dog in the room unattended thurs (we'll be away a couple of hrs) im nervous a housekeeper will hear him yipping & report us if she knocks & noones there to answer?

View Profile of belinda Send a personal message to belinda  Goto the website of belinda     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
belinda
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-06 9:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-05 22:40, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Quote:

For Dog sitters?

----- yes!

belinda
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-06 9:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-06 10:36, forgotten tikiman wrote:
Quote:

Is this a late April fools thing?

----------- no im serious!

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-07 01:26 am   Permalink

OK then.....Rory may be able to, it's not like he has any thing better to do

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-08 3:27 pm   Permalink

We have added a link to the marketplace to be able to show the people what our vendors/artist are developing for Tiki Caliente 5.

Please support our vendors/artist and help us make your home a tropical oasis.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=45134&forum=12&3

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-15 09:20 am   Permalink

Today we have stop the pre-sale of the official TC5 mug. We will have 40 on grounds for sale at the price of $75 each

also,

We have added a 1 day pass (Saturday) for people who just want to come out for the day and check out the activities.

Information below

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/

Doug Horne will be giving us the first look of the Official Poster later today and give information on how to pre-buy lower number posters so they are ready for pick up at the event.

If you are interested on being put on the list for any on site rooms that open up please send an email to
roryjsnyder@hotmail.com

I look forward to seeing everyone in Palm Springs this May and look forward to serving the 500 tiki peep's

W

Rama Lama
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-15 7:44 pm   Permalink

The Ding Dong Devils are looking forward to playing Saturday afternoon from 2 pm until 4 pm. We're also looking forward to catching sets by Thee Swank Bastards, Martini Kings with Sonny Moon, the Smokin' Menehunes, Kitty Chow and Fisherman as well as the Tony Marsico Organ Trio with Sonny Moon.... and hanging out in Palm Springs, for crying out loud!!

View Profile of Rama Lama Send a personal message to Rama Lama  Email Rama Lama Goto the website of Rama Lama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-16 02:20 am   Permalink

Getting all Caliente on working up new glazes...
will have only twenty of these as only twenty have been made with this treatment.

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-16 3:43 pm   Permalink

This is a Sneek-Peek at the V.I.P. Caliente Party/Pack

For the past 3 years we have released a mini art set (8x10in with a pendant) and a private on grounds party to 30 people plus 1 Guest.

This year we do the same with a slight twist,

We will release 33 Set's of prints attached to a pass that will get you into a private on grounds party the weekend of Tiki Caliente.
30 set's will be the standard set (Only 30 will be created) plus (3 print set's that have slight changes that we give to large sponsors)only 5 were created.
They will be mixed so you have a chance to get either set.

Price $50
2 matching number prints and a collectable item that will get you and 1 friend into the party on grounds

Time of release is not set yet,

Thanks for your time and loyalty.

W

check out other great merchandise from TC5 and our official vendors at the link below:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=45134&forum=12&13

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2013-04-16 15:44 ]

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-16 10:08 pm   Permalink

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-17 12:02 am   Permalink

It's official... the countdown is on!

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation