FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Mixxit Rocket signed by the artist!
Mixxit Rocket signed by the artist!
ScallywagCeramics
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-11-12 7:04 pm   Permalink

Yep, this is a hard to find mug that I was commissioned by Tiki Farm to create for the Mixxit company outta Australia last year. Listing one for sale, which I've signed on the bottom. Check it out and happy bidding!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mixxit-Rocket-Tiki-Mug-Tiki-Farm-/230880933681?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D3421110134199599212%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D230880933681%26

Original Tiki mugs and exotic curiosities! We are Jon Hansen and Grace Cherubino, purveyors of Post-Pop Polynesian products through artistic alchemy. www.scallywagceramics.com and on Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram.

View Profile of ScallywagCeramics Send a personal message to ScallywagCeramics  Email ScallywagCeramics Goto the website of ScallywagCeramics     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dkteasdale

Posted: 2013-01-31 12:00 am   Permalink

This Tiki Farm mug was commissioned By Mixxit Chronicles, an australian bar/cocktail training program for australian bartenders. Sessions are by invite only, and these mugs are handed to attendees as a welcome gift. The training session is largely based around a training movie (it is fantastic, and will be released in the future on dvd) where the main character "Harry" takes you back through time to follow alcohol's journey through civilisation and history. He travels through time on this time-travelling-rocket along with the two trainers who conduct the session- Jason Crawley & Howarth. During the session just a handful of the branded/accompanying sparklers and face cream were handed out, many less than mugs available, and i was lucky enough to get BOTH! they are both new and unused. This is an ULTRA RARE find! and is not even listed on the Tiki Farm Website.

I will be listing this for sale on eBay in the near future.
Please contact me if you would like to be notified when & where it will be listed!

View Profile of Dkteasdale Send a personal message to Dkteasdale  Email Dkteasdale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-31 12:44 am   Permalink

Rockets can't go back in time, Silly Australian bartenders!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation