FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Home Tiki Bars » » fu-bar
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
fu-bar
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-30 2:35 pm   Permalink

Hey Longboard, How did you come to name your too cool bar the Kabar"? Were you in the Marine Corps?
Cheers

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-06 03:40 am   Permalink

Awesome place, just dripping with that irreplaceable, unmistakeable whiff of AGE. Nothing beats it.

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-18 08:19 am   Permalink

I'm in the process of building a urinal from savaged junk. I still have to add a holding tank from the Oracle Race Team boat and a 1890's urinal from an old gold rush hotel. It's mostly for my wife, who is tired of by buddies missing the toilet in the house.

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-19 7:06 pm   Permalink

Great idea for an outhouse and your bar is SWEET!! My dad was a navy guy and I have some fun collectibles and you have created just the look I'm hoping for.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

PS: At least your buddies go in the house, I have a couple that feel it is ok to just stand at the edge of the deck. At least I'm in the country.

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-20 08:06 am   Permalink

They Piss everywhere, Rum will do that to you

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-20 09:05 am   Permalink

Welcome back Longboard!
Outhouse looks great so far.

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-25 08:14 am   Permalink

Almost done!

Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-25 08:16 am   Permalink

Tiki Toli
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-03-25 10:30 am   Permalink

Longboard that's an awesome pisser. I thought about showing that to the wife but I'm sure I would then have to it to the top of my build list. So she's not going to see it.

View Profile of Tiki Toli Send a personal message to Tiki Toli      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErkNoLikeFire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-28 12:40 pm   Permalink

Man, that would be so much better to have, then my buddies wouldn't try to sneak a leak off the porch. Dirty bastards. I love the look of your bar too! Is that a re-purposed fireplace mantle with a mirror mounted in it?

“The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass.” Martin Mull

"Rum is not drinking, it's surviving" Robert Shaw THE DEEP

View Profile of ErkNoLikeFire Send a personal message to ErkNoLikeFire  Email ErkNoLikeFire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-28 1:05 pm   Permalink

Yes on the fireplace mantel. I used stairs from an old ship for the rum bottles and on the sides I used giant block and tackle

I'm like most of you guys, collect a pile of crap and build a Tiki bar

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-28 8:46 pm   Permalink

LOL....love the urinal!!! Every wife deserve an outhouse for the guys...fabulous idea.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErkNoLikeFire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-29 09:24 am   Permalink

That's bloody brilliant, I must say! It looks fantastic.

View Profile of ErkNoLikeFire Send a personal message to ErkNoLikeFire  Email ErkNoLikeFire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ToddVegas
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-29 11:55 am   Permalink

Love your bar!

View Profile of ToddVegas Send a personal message to ToddVegas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-27 8:48 pm   Permalink

Hey Longboard...is your bar and outhouse safe? I know you are pretty close to the Rim fire?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation