[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music The Exotic Tiki Island Podcast with Tiki Brian
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
The Exotic Tiki Island Podcast with Tiki Brian
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-28 7:55 pm   Permalink

hey tiki brian, thanks for keeping this show going strong. i still check it out on itunes whenever i see an update.

a shame tiki central has been so quiet. i miss the good ol' days when there was a lot of activity (or at least some) but hey, nice to see tiki island still getting some action

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Brian
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-30 08:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-07-28 19:55, socksoff wrote:
hey tiki brian, thanks for keeping this show going strong. i still check it out on itunes whenever i see an update.

a shame tiki central has been so quiet. i miss the good ol' days when there was a lot of activity (or at least some) but hey, nice to see tiki island still getting some action

Aloha socksoff,
Mahalo for being a long time fan of the show! It might be a little quiet here on Tiki Central but Exotic Tiki Island is aways hopping with new friends and listeners that make their way to the island with each new episode.

In case you haven't heard, I'm now broadcasting on ETI RADIO over on Mixlr.com. Check it out if you get a chance and if you "Follow" me on Mixlr, you'll get an email notification when I go live on the air.

Here's the link to my Mixlr station:
http://mixlr.com/exotic-tiki-island-radio-eti-radio-hawaiian-exotica-tiki-music/

More info on ETI RADIO!!!!! http://www.exotictikiisland.com/promote-tiki-themed-business-event-product-free-eti-radio/

View Profile of Tiki-Brian Send a personal message to Tiki-Brian  Email Tiki-Brian Goto the website of Tiki-Brian     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bjordan

Posted: 2014-08-01 10:06 pm   Permalink

Wow, thanks. I've listened to the first couple of episodes and they're great. BTW your art is fantastic - well done!

[ This Message was edited by: bjordan 2014-08-01 22:17 ]

View Profile of bjordan Send a personal message to bjordan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Brian
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-02 06:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-08-01 22:06, bjordan wrote:
Wow, thanks. I've listened to the first couple of episodes and they're great. BTW your art is fantastic - well done!

[ This Message was edited by: bjordan 2014-08-01 22:17 ]

Mahalo bjordan. Glad your enjoying the podcast. I think you'll love ETI RADIO.
See you on Exotic Tiki Island!

View Profile of Tiki-Brian Send a personal message to Tiki-Brian  Email Tiki-Brian Goto the website of Tiki-Brian     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Brian
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 20 days ago; 3:41 pm   Permalink

Show 29 Now Available! Enjoy a preview of ETI RADIO
Mahalo

www.exotictikiisland.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation