<"/>
FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Ano Mugsville: "I made it out of clay."

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Ano Mugsville: "I made it out of clay."
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-19 11:46 pm   Permalink

Wendy, thanks for the continued support, makes me smile to read what you write. It's the first time I've had a crack in a bisque fired piece. It's pretty small, I think it will be hidden by glaze, if not, it might look kind of cool (and perhaps intentional???)

The push-out was an experiment, I was gifted that thrown cylinder, and it was a whole lot wetter (less dry?) than the slabs I'm usually working with, so it was fun to mess with the clay. I'm trying to convince a super talented young guy at the studio to learn about tiki. At first he was completely confused by my stuff, now he's asking questions about it. Heh heh heh.

Jon, thanks! By the time Oasis rolls around I'll have a pile of mugs and I'll walk around like Santa w/ mugs for all of my (TC) friends!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation