FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Dick Moano´s "Introducing original Polynesian tropical bar recipes ... mai tai, navy grog 1963
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
Dick Moano´s "Introducing original Polynesian tropical bar recipes ... mai tai, navy grog 1963
mikehooker
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-25 9:49 pm   Permalink

NO!!!!! I've had this page up for the past few days meaning to order. Just finally got around to it and see they're all gone :'( Did anyone buy a spare they'd consider selling???

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
howlinowl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-25 10:42 pm   Permalink

Now that all the books are sold, I'm waiting to find out what the "secret project" Beau hinted to a few pages back. Cmon, Beau! Enquiring minds want to know!

Beau-ler? Beau-ler?

howlinowl

View Profile of howlinowl Send a personal message to howlinowl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-07-26 11:23 am   Permalink

I've been working with Beau to create an ePub version of the book. It's about ready at this point, but I've got chronic back problems and I haven't been able to sit at my computer for more than a few minutes at a time the past week or so. As soon as it's released (hopefully very soon), we'll let everyone know!

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2014-07-26 11:39 am   Permalink

"Chronic" problems in Colorado.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
howlinowl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 05:26 am   Permalink

Was doing a little googling on Dick Moano. Came across this on google books. Catalog of copyrights 1963. Looks like Dick's full name was Richard Moano Irwin.

Linky:

http://books.google.com/books?id=DB0hAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA1656&lpg=PA1656&dq=dick+moano&source=bl&ots=jBH5z4_JdB&sig=iEn35J9EFdGv_YjIroyarX_8ThM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=81cIVOi1KM7IgwSdkoCQAQ&ved=0CDwQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=dick%20moano&f=false

Just in case that didn't work.... I screen captured the entry:

howlinowl

[ This Message was edited by: howlinowl 2014-09-04 05:27 ]

View Profile of howlinowl Send a personal message to howlinowl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation