FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Dick Moano´s "Introducing original Polynesian tropical bar recipes ... mai tai, navy grog 1963
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Dick Moano´s "Introducing original Polynesian tropical bar recipes ... mai tai, navy grog 1963
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-27 3:27 pm   Permalink

Very exciting, thanks so much...love the graphics!
PayPal sent!

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Bad Beau
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-02-27 5:55 pm   Permalink

Letting everyone know that all orders as of last night (even International) have been sent out. Check your USPS Tracking on PayPal or your e-mail to see progress. I have chatted with Ace about putting together some history of my Dad, which is very interesting and VERY Polynesian - as that was the way he lived his life.
I have sold several on e-bay recently for $35 (and a couple for $30), but I would rather the members of this site have an opportunity to get one, so I am keeping the price here at $20 - including Free Shipping
I, and I know my Dad appreciate all your interest in his booklet and his Legacy.
Thank you all so much!
I still have some booklets available for TC. Make PayPal payment to -
atozsales@aol.com
Thank you ALL SO MUCH!!
Ron "Beau" Turnbow

[ This Message was edited by: big bad beau 2014-02-27 20:50 ]

[ This Message was edited by: big bad beau 2014-02-28 07:09 ]

[ This Message was edited by: big bad beau 2014-03-07 09:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Big Bad Beau 2014-03-07 09:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: big bad beau 2014-03-08 05:34 ]

View Profile of Big Bad Beau Send a personal message to Big Bad Beau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 09:33 am   Permalink

Thanks Ron! I just sent my PayPal payment today. Maybe in the future you might consider republishing the book as an ebook. Mahalo!

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-28 10:51 am   Permalink

Ron, I got my copy in yesterday's mail. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! Truly a wonderful addition to my collection, and in mint condition. You will not regret sharing with TC'ers - we do appreciate the material and your father's legacy. Now I'm off to spend some more time in my lab - er - bar!

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Bad Beau

Posted: 2014-02-28 7:16 pm   Permalink

So happy Ace that you liked the booklet. As of today, all orders from Tiki have been sent out.
Thanks again,
Ron "Beau" Turnbow

View Profile of Big Bad Beau Send a personal message to Big Bad Beau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 8:38 pm   Permalink

Hi Ron!

I got my recipe booklet today. Thank you very much for the quick response and shipment.
I am really looking forward to perusing the book and serving up the recipes!

Cheers and aloha,

Q

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Quasimodo57
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-01 12:05 pm   Permalink

I also received my book and look forward to trying them out.....squeezing fresh lemons and limes now! Mahalo from Arizona!

View Profile of Quasimodo57 Send a personal message to Quasimodo57      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-03 2:06 pm   Permalink

Ron, got mine today, thanks for a quick delivery. looking forward to making some of these drinks.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCal Savage
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-04 10:17 am   Permalink

Hey Ron. Just got my copy in the mail. What great condition. Like pulling something out of the past. Thanks again!

[ This Message was edited by: SoCal Savage 2014-03-04 10:19 ]

View Profile of SoCal Savage Send a personal message to SoCal Savage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wichita Lime Man
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-04 2:58 pm   Permalink

Ron, mine arrived today also, in perfect condition. Mahalo!

View Profile of Wichita Lime Man Send a personal message to Wichita Lime Man      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Below Decks
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-04 3:41 pm   Permalink

Mine arrived yesterday. Looking forward to trying some of the recipes. Thanks again.

View Profile of The Below Decks Send a personal message to The Below Decks  Goto the website of The Below Decks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Bad Beau

Posted: 2014-03-04 10:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks again to all of you that have brought this booklet back to life after all these decades! I am sure my Dad is smiling. I know I am!
Ron "Beau" Turnbow

Big Bad Beau

Posted: 2014-03-08 05:49 am   Permalink

Wanted to let all here know that I still have some booklets available for TC members. If interested, make payment of $20 to my PayPal account - atozsales@aol.com - and I will get one out to you ASAP.
Thanks,
Ron

howlinowl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-08 2:03 pm   Permalink

My wife's gonna kill me.....

Money just sent.

Thank you,
howlinowl

View Profile of howlinowl Send a personal message to howlinowl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-03-08 3:42 pm   Permalink

You won't be disappointed. 59 recipes of tiki fame!

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation