FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Dick Moano´s "Introducing original Polynesian tropical bar recipes ... mai tai, navy grog 1963
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Dick Moano´s "Introducing original Polynesian tropical bar recipes ... mai tai, navy grog 1963
Big Bad Beau
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-03-25 8:21 pm   Permalink

Love all the GREAT Reply's from those of you that have ordered this soon to be extinct booklet. You are making Me and my Dad Proud! LOVE THE TIKI LIFESTYLE!!
I still have 35-40 booklets left before they are gone. Now would be a good time to order one for $20 by making a PayPal payment to
atozsales@aol.com
Thank you ALL so much for this opportunity to Hang Out with SPECIAL PEOPLE!!
Ron "Beau" Turnbow
Adding a few images from the booklet for those that do not have one YET!

View Profile of Big Bad Beau Send a personal message to Big Bad Beau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Bad Beau

Posted: 2014-03-25 8:27 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Big Bad Beau Send a personal message to Big Bad Beau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Destro100
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-26 05:52 am   Permalink

I received mine! Thanks for sending it so fast and in such amazing condition. Loving it.

View Profile of Destro100 Send a personal message to Destro100      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-03-26 07:45 am   Permalink

Menus from tiki restaurants can easily sell for over $100. Here's something that has a much cooler history, has lots of recipes in it, in perfect condition, and it's written by two people who helped create the tiki world we all know and love. A pretty awesome deal if you ask me. One of my favorite things about this book is that you can make most of the drinks in it with a handful of common ingredients—unlike many of the tiki recipe books that call for obscure components.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls

Posted: 2014-03-26 11:11 am   Permalink

Received my copy a few days ago...this is awesome, thanks!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mamelukkikala
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-26 11:26 am   Permalink

This is so cool, can't wait for mine to arrive! What essentially made me order this was that someone mentioned it has a another Never Say Die recipe and I've always been intrigued by that drink for some reason. How many Beachcomber drinks does this booklet approximately have?

View Profile of mamelukkikala Send a personal message to mamelukkikala      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Bad Beau

Posted: 2014-03-26 7:38 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Big Bad Beau 2014-03-30 22:20 ]

Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-27 05:15 am   Permalink

I loved these videos. Must be great memories.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mamelukkikala
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-27 09:09 am   Permalink

Just arrived today, this is so awesome. Thank you again so much!

View Profile of mamelukkikala Send a personal message to mamelukkikala      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Merlino

Posted: 2014-03-28 03:39 am   Permalink

Hi Ron,

I'd love to get a booklet too, can you give me an indication for postage to the Netherlands?

Many thanks!

PS: I know this isn't much of an introduction as I'm a new poster, but I've been a long-time lurker and hope to be able to start contributing in the future.. this was just a very good reason to register. Sorry

View Profile of Merlino Send a personal message to Merlino      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Little fragrant Tiare
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-30 12:25 pm   Permalink

Oh my..i came in late to this thread about this wonderful and interesting book...but better late than never... I`d also love to buy a copy of the book, i have sent a pm!

View Profile of Little fragrant Tiare Send a personal message to Little fragrant Tiare  Goto the website of Little fragrant Tiare     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Oxybeles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-02 07:33 am   Permalink

Thank you so much....

Wonderful book...

Spectacular selection of recipes...

Nice supplement to the Bum's Books....

View Profile of Oxybeles Send a personal message to Oxybeles      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GentleHangman
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-02 12:31 pm   Permalink

A great booklet, happy to have it in my collection.

I'm enjoying a "Miserable Bastard" from page 23 as I type. I look forward to trying the drinks that are unfamiliar to me.

Thank you!

GENT

View Profile of GentleHangman Send a personal message to GentleHangman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Bad Beau

Posted: 2014-04-02 1:55 pm   Permalink

Thank you ALL very much again. I appreciate all the nice comments!
BTW - I still have some left, but they are dwindling down thanks to many of you. Now would be a GREAT Time to order one - or 2
Cheers,
Beau

Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-03 08:28 am   Permalink

Payment sent! Thanks for shipping it to Canada!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation