FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Dick Moano´s "Introducing original Polynesian tropical bar recipes ... mai tai, navy grog 1963
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Dick Moano´s "Introducing original Polynesian tropical bar recipes ... mai tai, navy grog 1963
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-17 8:18 pm   Permalink

No Beau, thank you.......

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-24 01:15 am   Permalink

Just got ours through a couple of days ago, Thanks for a great deal and getting it to us in England, I will be starting some recipes tonight!

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
54 house of bamboo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-04-24 11:21 am   Permalink

Thank you so much for the great book. The first drink we made was the Barbados Punch. Cheers!

The Stevenson Wedding Mug by Cheekytiki, 2006

View Profile of 54 house of bamboo Send a personal message to 54 house of bamboo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Bad Beau

Posted: 2014-04-25 4:40 pm   Permalink

Thanks TIKIWAGON AND House 54 - so glad that you are happy with the booklet.
That reminds me - I still have some left if anyone would like to order one through PayPal
My PayPal account is listed in this Thread a few times. I send out within 24 hours of receiving payment.

View Profile of Big Bad Beau Send a personal message to Big Bad Beau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Coruba
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-01 10:20 am   Permalink

Just PayPal'd and PM'd. Looking forward to getting a booklet.

How's the semi Secret Project going?

View Profile of Dr. Coruba Send a personal message to Dr. Coruba  Email Dr. Coruba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Bad Beau

Posted: 2014-05-01 11:51 pm   Permalink

LOL Dr. C Still Semi-SECRET
BTW - Got your order this morning and your booklet is "IN THE MAIL"
Thanks

View Profile of Big Bad Beau Send a personal message to Big Bad Beau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Coruba
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-04 5:41 pm   Permalink

Got my guide on Saturday. Mint condition for a 51 year old publication. So glad you found the forum and a place where your father's work could not be more appreciated.

View Profile of Dr. Coruba Send a personal message to Dr. Coruba  Email Dr. Coruba     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stormrider
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-04 7:50 pm   Permalink

I got mine and love it, thanks !!

Storm

View Profile of stormrider Send a personal message to stormrider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Quince_at_Dannys
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-06 06:32 am   Permalink

The Jet Pilot recipe looks really similar to the Tiki Ti Space Pilot... interesting

View Profile of Quince_at_Dannys Send a personal message to Quince_at_Dannys      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PabTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-06 08:27 am   Permalink

Are there any books left? Will email you!

View Profile of PabTiki Send a personal message to PabTiki  Goto the website of PabTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PabTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-06 08:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-04-11 21:13, hang10tiki wrote:

This one saved the night

Jon

Great picture!

My collection of bifwebe | My cruddy music

[ This Message was edited by: PabTiki 2014-05-06 08:33 ]

View Profile of PabTiki Send a personal message to PabTiki  Goto the website of PabTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls

Posted: 2014-05-09 7:47 pm   Permalink

Many recipes in the booklet call for Siegert's Bouquet Rum, which hasn't been around for decades. What's everyone subbing for that?

A quick search of the Internets finds Siegert's was an Angostura product, and a suggested sub is Angostura Royal Oak (I don't have that or any other Ango rum).

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Bad Beau

Posted: 2014-05-19 08:40 am   Permalink

Payment Info: $20 including mailing and tracking number. PayPal Acct:
atozsales@aol.com

[ This Message was edited by: big bad beau 2014-06-10 12:57 ]

BattleKitten

Posted: 2014-05-19 10:46 am   Permalink

Just sent my payment for a booklet. I'm very excited to start trying these recipes. Sorry you had to deal with ebay/paypal probs. Your kindness in sharing these treasure is super appreciated

View Profile of BattleKitten Send a personal message to BattleKitten  Email BattleKitten     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-19 12:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-19 08:40, Big Bad Beau wrote:
Not WINING, but after more than 15 years with a 100% Feedback rating, one of the eBay buyers complained that the booklet did not lay perfectly flat and filed a claim with eBay before even contacting me. I, of course immediately refunded his money and the booklet was returned to me in the great condition that he received it. After all was said and done, he left me Negative Feedback just to ruin my 15 years of perfect Feedback. Had I known that the real reason he did all of this was because as a TC member (will not name him of course), he found this thread and found he could have bought the booklet for $10 less, which I would have gladly refunded to him had he told me.

That sucks! You are doing something great for all of us, hopefully that anti-aloha "member" will do the right thing and retract that negative. Only takes one bad ingredient to spoil a Mai Tai!

Negative feedback is bound to happen. I feel like any day now someone will leave me negative feedback, even though I am a top rated seller with the highest ratings. I like to have a couple ebay accounts so that when someone screws me over with a negative, I can just use my other account for a year and that negative drops off and you are back to 100% ratings.

Thanks again, the book is amazing and I don't think I would have caught it on ebay.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation