FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki is this an enchanted tiki room tiki?
is this an enchanted tiki room tiki?
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-29 11:48 pm   Permalink

Does anyone recognize this tiki? I realize this isn't the tiki pictured in the BOT but were there other tikis sold at Disneyland?

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-02 08:58 am   Permalink

bump

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-02 10:53 am   Permalink

Not anything to do with the Disneyland attraction, as far as I can tell...

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-02 11:13 am   Permalink

TikiTony~

I assume you are asking if it's a Disney tiki because it has a Disneyland price tag on the bottom?

There were many different items for sale near the area of where The Enchanted Tiki Room is. Most notably found are the pair of Moai head salt & pepper shakers. This tiki pictured, as far as I know, is not an ETR tiki.

It is, however, a very cool tiki to add to your bar!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-02 7:20 pm   Permalink

tHanks tangaroa & sugarcaddydaddy. . . thechikitiki, you have an interesting(meaning: I don't know what you're talking about) sense of humor, I can't wait to meet you. that goes for everyone else here too, I feel like such a voyer looking at event pictures, and knowing what everyone looks like, yet I have never met anyone in person (except Trustar and Bonbonvic)

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation