FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Badd Tiki's Tiki Ceramics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Badd Tiki's Tiki Ceramics
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-28 6:47 pm   Permalink

Great work.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle Goto the website of swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-30 12:40 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Is it biased if I say "Jeepers Creepers! That Twin Tiki Mug is the BEST Tiki-Mug You've Ever Made!".... Cause well, it sure is BEE-you-TEE-FULL!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-30 12:43 am   Permalink

Really Amazing work! Who ever buys it, he or she needs to have a print to go with it... that is IF it it being sold.
If someone buys it, and son't have the print, let me know... You need the 2-D and 3-D thing going to really get the wonderful magical effect of Tiki-Mugs based on Art work... It's one of my FAVORITE things now! After I saw a Digga-Digga-Doo, Art print and the Diga-Doga-Doo & Little Dig Tiki-Mugs displayed together...well... that was the best darned thing I'd ever seen!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-30 02:00 am   Permalink

Looks great! Thrown and then carved? Sometimes I do the reverse - carve and then throw (away) I like that it is "inspired by" rather than "copied from" Brad's work.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-30 1:38 pm   Permalink

I gotta admit, I have thrown carved and thrown a few peices myself

Well, Big Ku Kup is now all wrapped up, and ready to be wrapped up and shipped...if I get around to E-Bay but NOT today...

He comes in at a whopping 7 inches tall and 4 inches around, I'm no mathemtician or mixologist (or obviously spellologist with all these red underlines) but I think the volume comes out to one hell of a good time (I think that's standard but it might also be metric). I can make a fist and put it into the mug and not see my wrist so....

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-17 12:41 pm   Permalink

These aren't new but I have a good pic of them now. This set belong to El Jefe .. thanks man!

This one is new to you: The Happy Tiki

And finally some pics of the final glazed product:

Twin Tiki Mug, tiki designs by Brad 'Tiki Shark' Parker (Will be up on Ebay soon, Brad has offered buyer a discount on Twin Tiki Prints, I will put part of the proceeds into the Scholarship program at the Art Center I work at to help someone else take classes):

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-17 5:25 pm   Permalink

Just posted a couple of my mugs on ebay, market listing here
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=46289&forum=12&start=last&0

Tiki Tonie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-24 10:40 am   Permalink

Love your mugs!!!! I like the contrast in the glazes!

View Profile of Tiki Tonie Send a personal message to Tiki Tonie  Email Tiki Tonie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-28 3:46 pm   Permalink

It's been forever...

Back in the studio so I'll post a couple works in progress...
This time it's Lava Bowls.
These are about 8 inches around (probably 7 after fire). I threw them as double wall bowls then added a disc of clay to fill in the volcano. Planning on doing some carving for waves, then probably add on palm trees and lava. Maybe a tiki or two.

El Jefe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-28 8:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-10-17 12:41, Badd Tiki wrote:
These aren't new but I have a good pic of them now. This set belong to El Jefe .. thanks man!

This one is new to you: The Happy Tiki

And finally some pics of the final glazed product:

Twin Tiki Mug, tiki designs by Brad 'Tiki Shark' Parker (Will be up on Ebay soon, Brad has offered buyer a discount on Twin Tiki Prints, I will put part of the proceeds into the Scholarship program at the Art Center I work at to help someone else take classes):

Somehow I missed this post originally but the set is very nice. Awesome. I get comments on it regularly. Put me down for a bowl.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-29 3:25 pm   Permalink

Ok El Jefe

You got first dibs.

Did a little more today, trimmed th foot of the larger one (it will be 4 straw), textured the volcano and added lava flows.

The other bowl will be 2 straws, Not quite as tall walls so the volume is quite a bit less.

Got some good ideas for the rest of the bowl but I won't spoil it until I have some good shots.

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-05-29 3:49 pm   Permalink

GROG still think you need to change your screen name from Badd Tiki to Baddassed Tikis.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-29 4:11 pm   Permalink

Look forward to seeing the new bowl- love all your past work!

And yes, I agree w/ Grog on the name change.....

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-30 3:06 pm   Permalink

I would Grog but all those double letters start running together after a couple Mai Tais

Update on the larger lava bowl, needs a little clean up but basically done. There are tentacles carved into the bottom too but hard to see at that angle.

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-30 5:42 pm   Permalink

Wow
That's badd ars

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation