advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana New guy, aloha
New guy, aloha
Haole boy

Posted: 2012-12-29 08:56 am   Permalink

Aloha to all. I've been spying on you'll for years, you've taught me allot. It's the New Year, time to break out and share. My birthday and the Mai Kai's coincide, and I've been playing in the gardens since I was a little boy, figuratively and for real. I love this life style, am blessed that I live in a tropical world, and wish to share my art and music....where to start?
Mahalo for all you have given me, and a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. Haole boy

View Profile of Haole boy Send a personal message to Haole boy  Email Haole boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-29 12:03 pm   Permalink

Welcome. It's always tiki time here! Please do share. I've put most of my art and tikis in the Home Tiki Bars section.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-02 8:22 pm   Permalink

Welcome to the happiest place on earth, Tiki Central. You'll make so many friends now that you are posting. Don't forget to go to tiki events and find fun events in your area or travel to ours. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation