FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Happy 13th birthday Tiki Central, and happy 1 year anniversary of Haka at Admin!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Happy 13th birthday Tiki Central, and happy 1 year anniversary of Haka at Admin!
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-13 12:31 pm   Permalink

I would sing "Happy Birthday to you" but I would have to pay royalties to someone.
I would sing "For he's a jolly good fellow" but it actually might be "For she's a jolly good fellow". Ya know, at 13, you would think the gender would be very obvious.

I will just say "Happy Birthday and many many more"

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-13 2:15 pm   Permalink

Happy B-day TC,
and Cheers to Haka and Boris

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-13 4:17 pm   Permalink

I'd like to add my best birthday wishes to Tiki Central and the folks who made it possible, as well as those who continue to sustain it... in particular, Hanford and Hakalugi. Tiki Central has considerably enlarged my life experience and scope of friends!

I myself celebrate a birthday on January 12. I'm really proud that I share it with Tiki Central.

-Tom

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-13 4:54 pm   Permalink

How Cool TTD! Happy Days to all! ... and thanks ....

View Profile of Holler Waller Send a personal message to Holler Waller      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-13 5:37 pm   Permalink

13 Years old in 2013. Let's hope that's a lucky # for all.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zerostreet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-13 6:07 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday to Tiki Central! A wonderful place that I am most thankful for!

Also, Happy Birthday to Tom!

R.

Tiki Tower
The Art of Robert Jimenez
http://www.tikitower.com

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-13 7:34 pm   Permalink

Happy 13 TC!!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-14 09:11 am   Permalink

As I am eternally grateful for Tiki Central, I still wish that the "Remember Password on this Computer" check box would work for me - it never did.

I have had to re-sign in completely (with name and password) on most of my over 10 000 posts. It would be so nice to not have to do that...

A minor thing, but with me promoting image posting as the most viable way of communication here, it adds up.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-14 11:30 am   Permalink

Well, since we are taking the opportunity to use the 13 year birthday wishes as a "suggestion box" for the next 13 years on Tiki Central, how about finding a way to upload more that one photo at a time using the browse function.

As a frequent poster of multiple images, I can tell you that this takes up a lot more time that typing in my password!

Tiki Central rules!

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-14 5:20 pm   Permalink

HNY&HB13 TC!

Mahalo'z for da chokest tiki hangout Hanford, Hakalugi & Boris...CHEERS!!

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-15 12:33 pm   Permalink

Thanks Hanford.
If it weren't for you, I'd be a wealthier man with a lot less interesting bar/collection.

Okole Maluna! And here to another 13!

EDIT: /friends/vacations/ohana

[ This Message was edited by: Hale Tiki 2013-01-15 12:34 ]

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iscah
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-01-16 10:46 am   Permalink

Cheers!

View Profile of Iscah Send a personal message to Iscah      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation