FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki !!Winter 2013 Mug Swap!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
!!Winter 2013 Mug Swap!!
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-17 10:45 am   Permalink

I'm terrible at this. I'm beginning construction of my home bar, so everything is a wreck, and tiki stuff immediately gets boxed up.

I don't even remember who my swap partner was because I recycled the box before I typed this, so my apologies, and if you could say hi, that would be great, so I can properly thank you.

Sooooooo, I forgot to take photos, but was very excited when I got it. It came with a mug from the now defunct/now Don's, Sam's Seafood. Very cool. I dig this guy, as you can see.

This is the only photo I got of things, because I could grab him easily while taking boxes down to the basement this morning.

I also got a Bhudda Orchids of Hawaii mug, which I do not have, so thank you. And my favorite parts (other than the Sam's mug), were drink stirrers from Smuggler's Cove, Forbidden Island, Trader Sam's, and Frankie's. I don't have enough from those places yet. And coasters from Don's, which I got with one of my Rum Kegs, but not with the other, so I was short. So thanks for those! And I don't know why I like it so much, but there was also a large PRIMO sticker. I think it'll go on the door to the bar fridge. =)

So, whoever my swap partner was, sorry for not getting photos, but the swap was awesome, and very much appreciated =)

Now to find another Sam's mug....Hahahahaha THANK YOU!

I forgot to mention that there were also paper goods from awesome events that I've been able to attend in spirit through photos on Instagram and on here: International Marketplace, the Untouchables, and a few others.

[ This Message was edited by: Hale Tiki 2013-03-17 10:51 ]

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-17 3:54 pm   Permalink

Hale Tiki,

It is nice to put a face to your name!

I wasn't your swap partner, btw.

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-17 6:30 pm   Permalink

Lori, google "Lucky the Painproof Man" and there's a whole lot of me out there.

I'm pretty goofy, and actually love posing like the mug I'm using. There's one on the Trader Sam's thread in General Tiki of me with the Zombie mug. And probably 30 more on my phone.

=)

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-18 08:15 am   Permalink

Hale Tiki, you can thank SoccerTiki for your booty... er I mean haul.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-18 09:49 am   Permalink

Thanks Paul.

And thanks Soccertiki! Loved my swap!!!

tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-19 12:52 pm   Permalink

Got a cool and crazy collection of great stuff from Pittsburgh Pauly, including a Pittsburgh PA Tiki Lounge mug, some yummy cookies, a hula girl noise maker, an assortment of awesome matchbooks, a pair very kooky vintage plush porpoises, and the most unusual thing, a photo of a trio Papua New Guinea guys playing pool...

Mahalos, Pauly!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-19 12:52 pm   Permalink

Wha...? Double post!

Mahalos again, Pauly!

http://ericoctober.com

[ This Message was edited by: tobunga 2013-03-19 12:53 ]

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Atari
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-19 5:18 pm   Permalink

Got my box LOVE IT! No photos to document yet...coming soon!

View Profile of Tiki-Atari Send a personal message to Tiki-Atari  Goto the website of Tiki-Atari     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-08 1:20 pm   Permalink

Woohoo! My Box FINALLY arrived today.....I can't wait to open it

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-08 1:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-08 13:20, WooHooWahine wrote:
Woohoo! My Box FINALLY arrived today.....I can't wait to open it

Neither can I! (There's a note on the inside, but sorry again for the delay. I hope the wait was worth it.)

Also, I hope you see this after you open it, but the mugs came from here:
http://goo.gl/v4YMe

For those of you that aren't familiar, that's where the Pittiki Ohana meets monthly for our Tiki Tuesday. I provide only the best Exotica, Hawaiian, Polynesian, Instrumental, and Surf, play records during the warm months, and we all have a wonderful time.

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-12 09:04 am   Permalink

Woohoo! Love the personalized etched glasses! Nice mugs from the Tiki Lounge! Very cool Derek mini-print, stickers and wooden ink-stamp! Mahalo Mahalo Mahalo to Hale Tiki!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-18 08:05 am   Permalink

Is it is a sign of sickness that I'm already wondering when the next mug swap will be? Now I shop thinking "if I buy an extra of this or that I can save it for the next swap..."

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-18 08:05 am   Permalink

Oh, and I LOVE the personalized eched glasses!

Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-18 08:53 am   Permalink

Lori, I have a swap bag. While packing up tiki stuff, I started a bag of things to include with the swap...so you're not alone.

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-18 09:04 am   Permalink

I'm ready

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation