FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food molds for ice

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
molds for ice
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-24 10:23 am   Permalink

I have this set that you can get from the MOMA store:

http://www.momastore.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay_Spherical-Ice-Tray-Set_10451_10001_57253_-1_26669_26670

I have some of the silicone ones, but when I go to dump them out, they always seem to have evaporated. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, since they look exactly like the MOMA ones, but in silicone.

My wife found some single ball molds that are a bit smaller at World Market or some such place. They are handy because you can distribute them in the nooks and crannies of your freezer and thus avoid having to set aside a section of your freezer for ice balls only.

And as much as I envy the good metal ones, there's just no way I can spend that kind of money on an ice maker without the words "conspicuous consumption" screaming in my brain. Would love to get one as a gift, though!

And the clarity aspect of ice comes from how it freezes, not with what kind of water you have.

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation