Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » Cool Moai
Cool Moai
Barclayf
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-01-26 8:18 pm   Permalink

Here in Montreal, we have an «ice hotel» during the winter. I visited the place today and discovered a very cool Moai decorating one room.

The gray shape is a large bed. The hotel was really chilly. I wouldn't want to spend a night there, even with a Moai in my room!

View Profile of Barclayf Send a personal message to Barclayf  Goto the website of Barclayf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-26 8:48 pm   Permalink

Ha ha! That's killer, I mean, Chiller! (and that's snow joke!)

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-27 10:41 am   Permalink

Barc-That is undoubtedly thee coolest moai ever!
Luc, That's cold the way you destroy the Kings English. Sends chills down my spine.
Cheers gents

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-27 10:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-27 10:41, nui 'umi 'umi wrote:
Luc, That's cold the way you destroy the Kings English. Sends chills down my spine.
Cheers gents

Sorry 'guvner! Couldn't quite resist the puns, you know? It was quite cheeky of me! Well, time for me to 'ave a go at the telly!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-27 10:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-27 10:45, lucas vigor wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-01-27 10:41, nui 'umi 'umi wrote:
Cheers gents

Sorry 'guvner! Couldn't quite resist the puns, you know? It was quite cheeky of me! Well, time for me to 'ave a go at the telly!

Luc, I luv puns and playing with words. Seems we both got a little flaky responding to Barclay.
Later

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-27 10:36 pm   Permalink

Wow...that is a big Moai...hope it doesn't melt too soon and leave the residence without the cool ambiance.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-27 11:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-27 22:36, VampiressRN wrote:
Wow...that is a big Moai...hope it doesn't melt too soon and leave the residence without the cool ambiance.

Good grief Marlene! Cool ambiance indeed.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation