FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Someone in Arizona has some work for a Tiki Carver.
Someone in Arizona has some work for a Tiki Carver.
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2013-01-29 08:48 am   Permalink

Here's a heads up. If any carvers are interested in some commission work, I received an inquiry from someone in Phoenix, Arizona. Here is the message:

Quote:
Hi - I have a palm tree that needs to be cut down and I am wanting to hire a tiki artist to carve it into a wonderful piece of totem like art to put in the corner of my living room. Would be cool to keep my palm tree here and repurpose it for in my house so it is still part of the family.

This is all I know. If you want to learn more, PM me your contact info and I'll forward it to the potential buyer.

-Haka

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-29 10:38 am   Permalink

here's Billy's facebook page if you just want to give it to your friend....

http://www.facebook.com/rwtoney

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tucson Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-01 10:45 pm   Permalink

Sent you a pm with my info. Would love to do this.

View Profile of Tucson Tiki Send a personal message to Tucson Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ridric

Posted: 2013-07-24 12:41 pm   Permalink

I live in Phoenix and have a large palm next to our front door that I would like carved into a tiki. Is there someone in the area interested in submitting a proposal? The finished tiki could be as large as 8-9'. Thanks!

View Profile of Ridric Send a personal message to Ridric      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-07-24 1:03 pm   Permalink

Crazy Al is in Arizona right now. But, you're going to pay top$ to get top quality that you'll get from Al.

Here's his website if you want to contact him.
http://www.tikimania.com/

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2013-07-24 13:04 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DHTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-24 1:14 pm   Permalink

Do you want it carved in place, or are you planning on cutting it down, having it carved, and then re-placed?

View Profile of DHTiki Send a personal message to DHTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ridric

Posted: 2013-07-24 4:00 pm   Permalink

I want it carved in place. It's growing too close to a wall and we want to chop the top half off and "tiki-ize" the rest. The palm is next to the walkway just before the front door, which leads to an interior courtyard. The tiki would be a perfect greeter! Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: ridric 2013-07-25 08:47 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Ridric 2013-07-25 08:48 ]

View Profile of Ridric Send a personal message to Ridric      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation