The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-03 3:23 pm   Permalink

4 new mugs out for Feb.

The Witch Doctor

Little Maxi-mus

Beetle J Shrunken head

Sick Vic.

All will be limited to 75 each with a specail edition of 10.
PM me if you want to order one.( pre-order only please send no payment)

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-03 6:02 pm   Permalink

Slick Vic? Hahahahahahaha
Awesome

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-03 6:53 pm   Permalink

I for one love the Witch Dr's mugs.
They are a little bit wrong, and yet so much right.
There is nothing biased or racist about his work.
If you can appreciate a good artist, then watch the Dr. work.
I know there were some out there that had issues with not getting what they ordered with him, but I've received all three of the mugs I've ordered with him, and they are great.
I talked to him tonight and he said he'd made some mistakes in the past but will kill 'em with kindness in the future.
I'm not usually this verbose, but I've been watching the game and had a martini or two, so forgive me if you've read this whole thing.
Cheers- Smokin' Tikis

View Profile of smokintikis Send a personal message to smokintikis  Email smokintikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
strangedaisy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-04 06:35 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: strangedaisy 2013-09-30 15:38 ]

View Profile of strangedaisy Send a personal message to strangedaisy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-04 08:59 am   Permalink

Beetle J mug is about sold out, only numbers left are 56 and up
Witch Doctor special edition sold out, no low numbers left in the regular edition
and Max starts at 31 and up

Thanks everyone.

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-04 09:41 am   Permalink

Witch Doctor, when are you going to settle this issue with strangedaisy??

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
strangedaisy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-04 11:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-04 09:41, 4WDtiki wrote:

Thank you. I was beginning to think I was invisible. He ignores all other forms of contact from me.

[ This Message was edited by: strangedaisy 2013-02-04 11:44 ]

View Profile of strangedaisy Send a personal message to strangedaisy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lightning Steve
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-02-04 9:19 pm   Permalink

Coolest stuff WD!!
Hope you have me covered!!

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-04 9:23 pm   Permalink

you know it buddy... your other box went out today..I'll tex you later on tomorrow with your tracking...

TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-04 9:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-04 11:43, strangedaisy wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-02-04 09:41, 4WDtiki wrote:

Thank you. I was beginning to think I was invisible. He ignores all other forms of contact from me.

[ This Message was edited by: strangedaisy 2013-02-04 11:44 ]

I second that. I am shocked people still send you money where there are still people out their that have never received there money or a mug

[ This Message was edited by: tikipug 2013-02-05 22:33 ]

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-04 9:43 pm   Permalink

A while ago, I was thinking about getting a mug from him, but when I saw that he stiffed a few people I decided not to. I'm sure glad that I didn't, because he's still taking people's money with nothing in return. I'm stumped on why people do this... Either ship them their mugs or give them a refund. It's soooo easy.....

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho

Posted: 2013-02-04 10:27 pm   Permalink

Glad to hear that you have admitted your mistakes and are willing to fix them. Unfortunately, that is not enough. You also ned to make good on those mistakes. If people paid in advance for orders that you never delivered on, then there are only two ways to make good on that:

1. Deliver the products that were ordered, even if you need to remake them.
2. If you are not able to do that, then you need to refund their money IN FULL.

Note that "killing them with kindness" is not on that list. Neither is ignoring them and hoping they will go away.

Your stuff looks great and I might be interested in placing an order, but as long as you still have customers and orders that you have not made good on, then your integrity and word are worthless, and there is no way that I would send money to someone like that, regardless of how good their art may be. Especially if you will not even have the balls to explain yourself. I cannot believe that anyone would continue to do business with you under such circumstances.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-04 10:32 pm   Permalink

The first time I remember seeing this seller was almost three years ago in this thread: http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=37104&forum=12
He was selling T-shirts, and I was thinking about getting one, but waited until I could see a pic of one printed on the color shirt I wanted.
Shortly after, people started posting that they did not get the shirts they ordered and paid for, and I was glad that I did not get a shirt. http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=44749&forum=12
Go click the link and look at the thread.
Nothing has changed since then, folks. Some people get their goods, some don't. And the ones who don't become invisible to him.
There's other threads with similar stories, search his posts and see.
Some of you know all this and still will do business with him, but for those who don't know his past history, be warned, be smart.

[ This Message was edited by: 4WDtiki 2013-02-04 22:34 ]

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2013-02-05 11:21 am   Permalink

Great stuff, WD.

[ This Message was edited by: White Devil 2013-02-05 11:59 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2013-02-05 12:54 pm   Permalink

GROG thought White Devil and The Witch Doctor were the same person. If so, then you're patting yourself on the back.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation