FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Did anyone get a SHAG Hukilau Mug?
Did anyone get a SHAG Hukilau Mug?
Rock-A-Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-01 6:41 pm   Permalink

If so did they come in different colors? Please post pics. Thanks

View Profile of Rock-A-Tiki Send a personal message to Rock-A-Tiki  Email Rock-A-Tiki Goto the website of Rock-A-Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-01 7:46 pm   Permalink

They only came in one color, "Ooga Booga Brown". I have not taken pictures of mine yet, but I see one is posted on ebay you can have a look at.

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rock-A-Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-01 8:22 pm   Permalink

Did they sell out? How much were they? Thanks

View Profile of Rock-A-Tiki Send a personal message to Rock-A-Tiki  Email Rock-A-Tiki Goto the website of Rock-A-Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SullTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-01 8:38 pm   Permalink

$30 each. I'm not sure if they sold out or not (Holden?)

They didn't have them all at the Hukilau. Some sort of problems with shipping. If i'm not mistaken they only had 55 - 60 on hand. Holden was taking down names for the rest.

My girlfriend and I were lucky enough to pick up #'s 50 & 51.

If anyone is interested in trading, please let me know. We also have one of each color of the Shag Mondo mugs that we will trade. We're interested in any of the other shag mugs or the mugs munktiki did for outre gallery.

View Profile of SullTiki Send a personal message to SullTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Boob
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-02 07:37 am   Permalink

boycot DOT freight lines!

View Profile of Boob Send a personal message to Boob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-02 10:38 pm   Permalink

about 200+ walkthroughs/sales (about 50 left through a forthcoming online auction) so that we'll sell the rest shortly. keep an eye out through our opt-in email list & here at tc. it's a good design - 300 total produced.
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-03 06:31 am   Permalink

It's a great design Holden. I got two at the Hukilau. How we will be notified when they are ready for shipment?

Thx.........

Scott Hall

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-03 1:42 pm   Permalink

Looks like #48 is available already

That did't take long.

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-03 9:35 pm   Permalink

You can pick them up through Holden. Evidentally there was a mixup when they were sent from Mexico - that's why we didn't have them at Hukilau. Just check Tiki Farm or email Holden.

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-06 12:25 am   Permalink

I'm sending out emails to the pre-books from the hukilau tomorrow & Monday plus we'll offer the last few still available up in a week or so (check tc plus our opt-in list for the details). The shipment from my California kiln (not my Mex kiln) was promised to arrive on Thursday - it didn't.
Swanks,
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation