FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Crawl Pictures Page 8-Oct 11/12/13 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (map of tour)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Crawl Pictures Page 8-Oct 11/12/13 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (map of tour)
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-28 06:25 am   Permalink

Dru & Julie....send me a private message with your email and I will send you some information on our crawl. Glad to have you join us.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-29 10:08 am   Permalink

Hi Kalu, I've put you on the list for a crawl mug. Now I have just one left. Thank you, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-30 3:17 pm   Permalink

The last mug has sold to Polynesian Paddy.
Thank you all, Wendy

The work continues....

Washed all the bisque again and set them upside down.

Next I spent two days glazing the bottoms.

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lloyd*AloHHHa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-31 11:22 pm   Permalink

Dan & Wendy those mugs look so freakin' cool! Thank you for hookin' your ohana with them! \m/ Oh yeah, my wife Amber and I will be doing our first Sac-Ohana crawl with you all this year too! Lookin' forward to this!!!

View Profile of Lloyd*AloHHHa Send a personal message to Lloyd*AloHHHa  Email Lloyd*AloHHHa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Manfred & Annie
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-09-01 09:38 am   Permalink

Please add 2 for Manfred and Annie. Can't wait to begin a new tradition. YA!!

View Profile of Manfred & Annie Send a personal message to Manfred & Annie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Manfred & Annie
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-09-01 09:41 am   Permalink

Two more crawlers here; Manfred and Annie. It's our first!

View Profile of Manfred & Annie Send a personal message to Manfred & Annie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-01 1:47 pm   Permalink

Welcome you are about to have a very wonderful three days. VampiressRN has done an excellent job of organizing this tiki weekend.

All the insides of the mugs are glazed. I post more step by steps on my "other crafts" thread.

See you all next month, Wendy

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-01 4:23 pm   Permalink

If yu haven't done so, please pm me your email so I can add you to the list, I will start sending out updates by next weekend and want to be sure I have everyone covered.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-02 5:51 pm   Permalink

The work continues...

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-02 7:22 pm   Permalink

WOW...what a team...we love the Dan & Wendy Show!!!!

If you haven't listed yourself as a crawler, now is the time to do so and please be sure I have your email. I will be sending out crawl addresses in an email next weekend.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2013-09-02 22:16 ]

TikiTnT
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-03 09:13 am   Permalink

TikiTnT (Tom & Terri) are coming to the Sac Crawl and would love one of Wendy's mugs too if it's not too late! Thanks and can't wait to see everyone next month.

View Profile of TikiTnT Send a personal message to TikiTnT  Email TikiTnT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-03 09:46 am   Permalink

Gotcha TikiTNT you filled my spot which was #30.

This sells out the Sacramento Crawl mug run of 50.

If anyone on the list wants to cancel all or part of their order please send me a PM so I can open the spot for other late requests.

Thank you, Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-05 07:04 am   Permalink

Photos of the first load in the kiln and showing all the rest have been sprayed.

If any of you are going to be at the Don the Beachcomber's sale this Saturday, Sept. 7th. I can sell you your mug ($70) so you'll avoid shipping or carrying it on an airplane. However you have to promise not to use or display it until the Crawl weekend in October. I will need to know by 9 PM tonight to get it packed. PM me or post a message here. Thank you, Wendy

MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-05 07:51 am   Permalink

They're looking good. Which one is mine?

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-06 8:57 pm   Permalink

I'll have to check, right now we are in Long Beach, tomorrow is the Don the Beachcomber's sale and we couldn't miss it! Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation