FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Crawl Pictures Page 8-Oct 11/12/13 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (map of tour)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Crawl Pictures Page 8-Oct 11/12/13 Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl (map of tour)
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-07 2:19 pm   Permalink

So cool - look at the size of those things....size does matter ya know...

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMookie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-08 10:53 am   Permalink

The Tiki Gods have instructed us to serve desserts at the Keno Kai's stop on the crawl. We can't anger the Gods you know.

View Profile of TikiMookie Send a personal message to TikiMookie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-09 09:15 am   Permalink

TikiHula

So cool - look at the size of those things....size does matter ya know... Almost 12 inches...

TikiMookie the best part of any meal!

More photos tomorrow. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Woodtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-09 12:52 pm   Permalink

Wow, looking great Wendy and Dan! Unfortunately I think I have to cancel on the crawl and mug Things are really busy for me right now, buying a place in Oakland and several art shows in the next few weeks. Just don't think I will make it out. So if someone else is on the waitlist for a mug, go ahead and open my spot up. I'd love for someone who will make the crawl to have it! And I'll have to figure another way to get a Wendy mug someday

View Profile of Woodtiki Send a personal message to Woodtiki  Email Woodtiki Goto the website of Woodtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-09 4:39 pm   Permalink

Wow, great mugs!

Really looking forward to the crawl.

-Longboard

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-09 10:17 pm   Permalink

Hi Woodtiki, no problem at all. I'll take your name off the list. Hey Ohana take a look at his post on the events page.
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=46093&forum=17&2

Thank you longboard. Are you a different person from Tiki Longboard who I met this weekend at Marketplace?

Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2013-09-09 22:19 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-10 5:39 pm   Permalink

I have finished firing all of the crawl mugs. They are ready to be boxed.

Here are a few on route from the kiln shed to the house.

Cheers, Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-12 4:45 pm   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=38423&forum=18&start=3870&3883

I've posted the final steps to finish off the crawl mugs on my "other crafts" thread. If feels great to be ready this far in advance.
Next up fun at the crawl. Cheers, Wendy

Bali Hai Betty

Posted: 2013-09-14 2:35 pm   Permalink

Please include Zack & Andrea on the list of crawlers. Also, Andrea would like to be on the wait list for a mug. Looking forward to it!

View Profile of Bali Hai Betty Send a personal message to Bali Hai Betty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-14 5:36 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to meeting our new hosts and crawlers this year. Keep sending me your names and message me your email address...or you can email me directly...

VampiressRN@aol.com

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-14 8:00 pm   Permalink

Bali Hai Betty welcome, I can put Andrea down for mug #40 since Wood Tiki needed to be taken off. Thank you, Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2013-09-14 20:01 ]

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-20 9:01 pm   Permalink

Rumor has it that Nelson has got a good line-up of cars for his stop!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-22 10:22 am   Permalink

Last year was so over the top good that we don't want to miss a single stop! You have done another outstanding job. Hugs, Wendy

Lloyd*AloHHHa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-24 10:28 pm   Permalink

Marlene, will you please put my wife Amber and I on da' list (on page 1) for crawlers? Mahalo sis! \m/

View Profile of Lloyd*AloHHHa Send a personal message to Lloyd*AloHHHa  Email Lloyd*AloHHHa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-26 08:51 am   Permalink

The South Bay Crawl is the week after ours. It is now three days. Today is the last day to book the hotel at reduced rate. It would be great to see everyone go to this event after ours. Cheers, Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation