FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events LeRoy Schmaltz Featured Artiest Feb 2013
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
LeRoy Schmaltz Featured Artiest Feb 2013
Tiki Carver King
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-11 10:07 am   Permalink

I have been give the great honored to be chosen as featured artiest at The 53rd Annual Hillcrest Festival of Fine Arts the weekend of February 22nd-24th
Please come and join me as display OA Tiki, Modern-Tiki, assemblage, sculpture, paintings and more.

http://www.hillcrest-church.org
facebook.com/artfest.hliicrest

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Carver King 2013-02-11 10:13 ]

View Profile of Tiki Carver King Send a personal message to Tiki Carver King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-11 4:03 pm   Permalink

Can't keep us away Leroy!
David and CeCe

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-11 8:03 pm   Permalink

Congrats! Nice lookin' midcentury-mod building, Leroy:

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-11 8:15 pm   Permalink

Go Leroy, congrats on your continued success!!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-12 08:35 am   Permalink

Aloha Leroy! Have a great show and take pics so us out of towners can see your beautiful work.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-12 9:52 pm   Permalink

A well deserved honor Leroy, congratulations! I'll be a couple months late on my visit to California, really wish I could see this exhibit. Have a great show!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-13 05:56 am   Permalink

I didn't know until now that you did non-tiki related art.
Very interesting!

Shame they don't have the featured artists online for those who can't make it.

Good luck!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-13 10:49 pm   Permalink

That's within walking distance, I will be there.

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Carver King
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-17 9:43 pm   Permalink

Aloha, Just setting up for The Hillcrest Art Show- I'm so excited. I took about 4 truck loads of art pieces to set up for the show. I'm showing Oceania Arts things, some original Modern Tiki art that has shown in Palm Spring's Modern Tiki Show and several sculptures and paintings of some of my favorite subjects. Once you look around the campus and see all my art work(of corse all the other artiest too) Take a guess at how many pieces I entered

View Profile of Tiki Carver King Send a personal message to Tiki Carver King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-18 4:49 pm   Permalink

Can't wait. Leroy, please check your PM

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-18 5:59 pm   Permalink

I will be hosting a Happy Hour on Saturday, 02-23-13, from 5:00pm to 8:00pm honoring Leroy. He may attend if he can, no promises. I live 3/4 of a mile from Hillcrest, the site of the art show. If you plan on attending the art show, PM me for reservations and I will PM you my address.

TikiVato

[ This Message was edited by: TikiVato 2013-02-18 19:41 ]

swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-18 6:52 pm   Permalink

Awwwww......wish i could go.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-18 8:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-18 18:52, swizzle wrote:
Awwwww......wish i could go.

Robbie, I will drink one for you. Wish you could be here too.
Cheers, David

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-19 1:14 pm   Permalink

Was outta town from Thursday last til last night so I was unaware Dave and Rebecca were gonna celebrate the Orchid's 12th anniversary this weekend . Leroy Shmaltz' Art in the afterenoon, happy hour honoring Leroy in in the early evening at Tikivato's Tiki Nui lounge, and finishing the night at the Purple Orchid. Bahooka's gonna have to wait til Sunday. Watta weekend.

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-19 1:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-13 05:56, Hale Tiki wrote:
I didn't know until now that you did non-tiki related art.
Very interesting!

Shame they don't have the featured artists online for those who can't make it.

Good luck!

HT I will post a pic of all of Leroy's pieces unless there's mo den 100.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation