FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events LeRoy Schmaltz Featured Artiest Feb 2013

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
LeRoy Schmaltz Featured Artiest Feb 2013
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-26 11:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-25 09:21, PolynesianPop wrote:
The show was great and Leroy's work is incredible! Thank you also to Tiki Vato and Nui Umi Umi for hosting the after-party at Tiki Nui -- a most fabulous space. What a great day and evening it was!

Adrian, The party to honor Leroy was TikiVato's idea and he did all the work to bring it to fruition. My wife and I were guests. Joe and I collaborated on the "new" cocktail, the Tiki Nui Cup and I baked the Key Lime Cake but that was the extent of my contributions. It was indeed a great evening!
Here's a few mo pix for HT.
Cheers

Tony Montero entertained with a great selection of "standards" and in addition to singing he's a master of the clarinet, tenor sax, and baritone sax. Tony can be heard 2-3 times a week at "Javis Paradise", a new tiki-surf bar just south of Rosarito Beach, Baja California. Tony commutes between there and the No Hollywood area frequently.

Guest of honor and his wife, the lovely Vivian at TV's post show party at Tiki Nui.

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation