FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events No party tonight (Sun) - The Bahooka will NOT be open !!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
No party tonight (Sun) - The Bahooka will NOT be open !!
robtikiti
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-03-10 10:11 am   Permalink

Dang.

Even though I've gone a half dozen times in the last two weeks, this makes me very sad. I had an itch to go last night and then thought, "No, let's just say a proper goodbye on the final night."

As per Big Kahuna's post, let's raise a glass tonight and toast our departed Bahooka and let's add a "good health!" to the Bahooka owners and staff.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=44976&forum=1&0

View Profile of robtikiti Send a personal message to robtikiti  Goto the website of robtikiti     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijackskeleton
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-03-10 12:06 pm   Permalink

R.I.P Bahooka. I'm glad I went on Friday to get me a couple of grenades with the pins pulled.

Anyone know the recipe? I need a memory wipe every now and then in my own private residence.

View Profile of tikijackskeleton Send a personal message to tikijackskeleton      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
robtikiti
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-03-10 2:00 pm   Permalink

For those in the Los Angeles area who were planning on going to Bahooka tonight, Tonga Hut just posted this on their Facebook page:

"Tribute to the legendary Bahooka tonight, beginning at 4.
Toast at 6, wherever you are.
Serving the 'Ruffus' created by our own Marie King, garnished with a carrot stick!"

View Profile of robtikiti Send a personal message to robtikiti  Goto the website of robtikiti     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-10 3:24 pm   Permalink

Bumping this thread back to the top.

Here is a link to a Youtube Lost in Paradise video " Bon Voyage Bahooka" that Chris posted today in the general tiki for those who may not have seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2yHiA24UB4

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sec.8
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-03-10 5:11 pm   Permalink

yippie! i can stay home and work like i need to do.......

View Profile of sec.8 Send a personal message to sec.8      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation