FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Deadhead Rum

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Deadhead Rum
Kahuna Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-21 06:18 am   Permalink

So, just for a laugh, I contacted the LCBO and told them that they should check out this rum. I also told them that it might be a big seller simply because of the bottle design. Silly me - I must have forgotten that I live in Ontario (which is SO progressive). This was their reply:

"When a customer suggests that we stock a particular product, we pass this on to the category manager, who can evaluate suggestions when they are considering new listings - and so your suggestion has gone to the Rum manager, and we're always after new and unusual products that will prove popular with our customers.

This rum looks great, and it certainly has a unique story behind it, although the name 'deadhead' and the (rather apt) imagery of a dead head may make it tricky to stock on corporate social responsibility grounds.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Cheers from the LCBO."

Remember folks, we're referring to an organization that resisted stocking Crystal Head Vodka for the exact same reason.

Oh, one more thing: if you're thinking of ordering any spirits, you'll HAVE to go through the LCBO. Minimum order is one case. It sucks, but it's the law.

View Profile of Kahuna Tiki Send a personal message to Kahuna Tiki  Email Kahuna Tiki Goto the website of Kahuna Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation