FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace eBay: Huge Witco Fountain... Epic.
eBay: Huge Witco Fountain... Epic.
AffairShake

Posted: 2013-02-21 10:34 am   Permalink

Preach on preacher man. This amazing 6ft+ Witco fountain is so cool. It is in amazing condition as the owner used it dry with a lighted bottom! It is located in Indianapolis, IN. You can arrange for your own shipper or pickup for free. Bidding starts at $850. The buy it now is currently still available at $1,300. It's big, it's heavy and all pieces are there to operate it as a lighted display. It could be converted to use water as well. all the necessary grooves and drip holes are there as Witco intended. If any one has any additional information or even opinions on this, I would be happy to hear them. Thanks for looking at the auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121066360573?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Be well.

View Profile of AffairShake Send a personal message to AffairShake  Goto the website of AffairShake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-21 1:21 pm   Permalink

This is not a "Tiki" fountain, it does not depict a Tiki at all.
who here has the catalog? isn't this the "Monk Fountain" one of some religious themed Witco's.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AffairShake

Posted: 2013-02-21 2:22 pm   Permalink

Oh! Interesting! I hoped to get more info on this... I look forward to the discussion. Thank you so much!

View Profile of AffairShake Send a personal message to AffairShake  Goto the website of AffairShake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AffairShake

Posted: 2013-02-23 08:54 am   Permalink

30 minutes to own a witco fountain... this will not be relisted as I have a backup buyer. Thanks for considering!

tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-23 5:47 pm   Permalink

Thanks for stopping by.

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-24 02:41 am   Permalink

On a "Beyond Tiki" note, how much is the fireplace?

Mahalo,
Woody

Custom Tapa Swag Lamps and Sconces Built By Kahaka

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AffairShake

Posted: 2013-02-24 05:53 am   Permalink

The fireplace has sold but it was $350. I have another available, much nicer for $495. www.facebook.com/affairshake

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation