Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » On tonight's Ray Boylan Show
On tonight's Ray Boylan Show
Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-27 01:55 am   Permalink

The guest on tonight's Ray Boylan Show (LATALKRADIO.Com - 6pm PST) is the brilliant, funny, talented and galactically beautiful Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid. This is a  return visit to Ray's show for Marina, where she will update us on her many projects and interests, as well as her upcoming appearances. Join us for this hour with this iconic performer.

[ This Message was edited by: Me Myself and Moai 2013-02-27 01:58 ]

View Profile of Me Myself and Moai Send a personal message to Me Myself and Moai  Goto the website of Me Myself and Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-27 01:58 am   Permalink

The guest on tonight's Ray Boylan Show (LATALKRADIO.Com - 6pm PST) is the brilliant, funny, talented and galactically beautiful Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid. This is a  return visit to Ray's show for Marina, where she will update us on her many projects and interests, as well as her upcoming appearances. Join us for this hour with this iconic performer.

[ This Message was edited by: Me Myself and Moai 2013-02-27 02:52 ]

View Profile of Me Myself and Moai Send a personal message to Me Myself and Moai  Goto the website of Me Myself and Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-27 08:35 am   Permalink

Now here is one instance where one must truly regret that you cannot SEE radio

Nevertheless, a show to look forward to!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-27 09:03 am   Permalink

I could not agree more. She is the reverse of me - I have a face made for radio.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation