FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Upcoming Movies I want to see!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Upcoming Movies I want to see!
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2014-06-09 11:38 am   Permalink

Bam - Em and I went to see Godzilla Saturday night. I found out afterwards that she had never seen a Godzilla movie?!? I don't know how that can happen but she really liked the movie. I thought it was a lot of build up and not enough action. We do not go to see movies often in theaters these days, maybe once every couple years. For the $45 I spent I would have rather had a tiki mug

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-09 10:02 pm   Permalink

Oh my - I thought the Godzilla discussion was a prerequisite for marriage!

I had very, very low expectations for the new movie, but it was much better than I expected and I was actually pleasantly surprised by a couple aspects. I guess it helps to set the bar low.

We never go to the theater (because people don't know how to behave) but made an exception for the big guy. It was a bit pricey but nowhere near that much - Ouch!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EPCOTExplorer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-10 10:31 am   Permalink

Godzilla was a great film until they killed off their best actor and dispensed with the actual story. But still a fun flick.

View Profile of EPCOTExplorer Send a personal message to EPCOTExplorer  Goto the website of EPCOTExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-11 10:24 pm   Permalink

With the success of the 2014 release of Godzilla, let's hope they do some sequels which bring back some more elements of the classic Godzilla movies such as Monster Zero from Planet X.

And perhaps remakes of other science fiction classics from the Japanese Cinema such as Matango, Fungus of Terror A.K.A. Attack of the Mushroom People.

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCal Savage
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 11 days ago; 3:02 pm   Permalink

I have to put this out there - Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is HORRIBLE. Saw it last night. Though (in my opinion) an unnecessary remake, the last one had some promise and an intelligent story, but this new one is a giant pile of CGI/Hollywood crappola. It's the antithesis of the 1968 original. AVOID!!!!

View Profile of SoCal Savage Send a personal message to SoCal Savage      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: Yesterday; 12:42 am   Permalink

I just got all excited today, and it is for this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO0jUAzOsV8

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation