FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Book signing in Palm Springs this Saturday the 9th:
Book signing in Palm Springs this Saturday the 9th:
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-06 4:51 pm   Permalink

I decided to join my pal Pete at his slide show and book signing of our latest collaboration in Palm Springs this Saturday :

I already signed Rory's book last weekend, so I really don't need to go, but...

Take your pic of what you're into:

Dish or drink...

It'll all be there (in visual form)

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-06 4:59 pm   Permalink

You mean this guy?

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-06 5:16 pm   Permalink

Yup! The above photo was taken at CAESAR'S in Tijuana, the birthplace of the Caesar's Salad:

http://www.caesarstijuana.com

If you ever wanna have salad leaves served to you like a steak AND taste that good, go there. However, I recommend parking on the CA side and walking across the border if you don't wanna wait half a day in traffic...

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-09 11:12 am   Permalink

Bumpedity BUMP!

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-09 11:32 am   Permalink

Woohoo & Good Luck with the Show! We wish could be there. This Beautiful & Informative Book is a Must Buy for All.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Or Got Rum?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-09 12:02 pm   Permalink

Mine has been ordered and is on the way....can't wait. It's just a shame that it will not be signed by Bigbro. Sven, I hope the signing is a "5 Star" event. OGR

View Profile of Or Got Rum? Send a personal message to Or Got Rum?      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-10 10:41 am   Permalink

It was a great show last night with an unbelievable turnout. It was like a mini-modernism weekend.
It was so much fun this was the only photo I took.

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation