[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Home Tiki Bars » » The Hoodoo Hut
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
The Hoodoo Hut
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-08 10:01 pm   Permalink

Thanks, everyone.

I have a couple more small additions. The first is a little bamboo and rattan chest that fits my record collection beautifully. I was able to take the records off the shelf and make more room for what I'm expecting to be a successful run of Tiki Magazines now that they've started back up again.

Also, I have another swag lamp waiting to get restrung with a longer cord. I plan on hanging it across from the round orange one on the side of the window at some point.

It's a never ending process…

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-09 05:29 am   Permalink

I love that green swag lamp.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-13 08:48 am   Permalink

I just stopped by for a visit and looked at all of your pages. Great room and collection, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 25 days ago; 11:50 pm   Permalink

Couple more additions. My wife got me a great record player/CD player/tape player combo that has a vintage look and can supposedly burn vinyl to CD. So far, I've only used the record player and the radio features, but I hope to experiment with the recording features later. I sweated where I was going to fit this in the room for a day or so and then decided to keep it on my bamboo straight-back chair that nobody ever sits in. Everybody either takes a comfy chair or a barstool, so I think the player has found a home front and center.

This last pic is of a mask that my friend, Daniel, found for me at a local garage sale last weekend. I was thinking about hanging it on the closet door it's propped up in front of, but it weighs about 40 lbs and I don't want to risk tearing up the door. I think he looks good where he is with a net full of coconuts beside him in case he needs a light snack.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 23 days ago; 2:45 pm   Permalink

What a fun place to hang out. I really enjoyed looking at your collection. I found my War God bank! Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 22 days ago; 7:39 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Wendy!

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 20 days ago; 9:57 pm   Permalink

Me like...

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation