FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Yojo's Handbill - new screen-print from VanTiki
Yojo's Handbill - new screen-print from VanTiki
VanTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-07 5:35 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

Yes, indeed, you read that right - VanTiki did a screen-print! When I'm not making mugs, my "day job" is illustration. For the past year or so I've been yearning to set up a print shop in the studio and start doing designs for me (don't get me wrong, I like client work - but I LOVE drawing whatever I want!)

With that said, please allow me to present the first hand-pulled print from VanTiki Press: Yojo's Handbill:

This broadsheet, which first appeared in the June 1889 edition of the VanTiki Explorer, extolls the virtues of Dr. Yojo’s esteemed Academy Of Trephination. When placed on the wall of your parlor it is sure to inspire conversation while conveying your deep medicinal understanding and open mind (pun intended).

A limited edition run in 2 colors: 75 in soot black, and 20 in rust brown. Once they are gone, they are gone forever!

Available now at the VanTiki Etsy store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VanTiki

Mahalo for looking -
Henrik "VanTiki"

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Heath
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-07 5:45 pm   Permalink

Very cool!

View Profile of Heath Send a personal message to Heath  Email Heath     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-07 6:49 pm   Permalink

Henrik, they're awesome! Just put the order in for one.

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Heath
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-14 5:18 pm   Permalink

The print is awesome Henrik, thanks!

View Profile of Heath Send a personal message to Heath  Email Heath     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-14 6:42 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Heath!

Stoked you like it! If you hang it - I'd love to see it in it's new home!

Henrik "VanTiki"

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-14 9:18 pm   Permalink

T-shirt? (hint, hint)

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-14 9:35 pm   Permalink

Got my two today!! Can't wait to open the package.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-15 11:07 pm   Permalink

Henrik, the print looks great- (pretty awesome shipping container, too, I must add). Now I have to frame it up and will post a pic.

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-15 11:07 pm   Permalink

Henrik, the print looks great- (pretty awesome shipping container, too, I must add). Now I have to frame it up and will post a pic.

Tikifan1
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-15 11:15 pm   Permalink

Superfantastic prints. Just picked up frames for them today and will be hanging them tomorrow. LOVE them. Much Mahalo!

View Profile of Tikifan1 Send a personal message to Tikifan1  Email Tikifan1     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-16 3:03 pm   Permalink

Mahalo everyone!

I'm shipping out Wave 2 of print orders today. The Rust edition is almost gone!

Henrik "VanTiki"

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation