FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Caliente 5 Room Crawl 2013
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tiki Caliente 5 Room Crawl 2013
Sunshine Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-04-21 2:11 pm   Permalink

It's crunch time for planning room crawls and room parties. Polish up those cocktail recipes, try them on as many friends as you can. Most of the time slots are filled for room hosts, but always more room for crawlers. Please check out the first page of this thread for all the details on hosting and crawling at Tiki Caliente 5.

Zen Tiki Lounge is featuring two drinks. "Jeannie's Wish" was so popular at Mojave Oasis we are bringing her to TC5 along with another NEW cocktail. Join ZTL at our room party on Saturday night at 11pm "Inside Jeannie's Bottle."

As of this post there are just 12 days left to get one of our ZTL mugs made by PopTiki of Colorado. This awesome 24oz orange moai named Big Orange Richard is $45 if you pick up at Tiki Caliente and just a few bucks more if you would like him delivered to your home. Send an email to:
mail@zentikilounge.com quickly to let us know you want a mug before the kiln cools down. We will send you a paypal request and hook you up.

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-21 4:16 pm   Permalink

That mug is a monster.

I would Like to thank the Zen Tiki Lounge crew for setting up the Room Crawl/Parties.

As the event planner we are requested by our liability company to have these events as Non-Official.

Please remember to Tip if you enjoy the drink and to respect the persons room. The host is responsible for any damage to their room so be a good guest and respect your host.

The Host has the ability to turn you away or refuse to serve you if they want. It is a private room.
Also,
We will have a security person outside the room looking for wristbands and making sure your O.K. to enter.

I sent Brian (Sunshine Tiki) a breakdown or the Friday/Saturday time slot's for official activities and he will be closing up the open slot's.

Thank you to everyone who is coming to TC5 and I look forward to seeing you all in May,

W

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2013-04-21 16:17 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
M.A.D.Redhead

Posted: 2013-04-24 12:42 pm   Permalink

I want to crawl too!

View Profile of M.A.D.Redhead Send a personal message to M.A.D.Redhead  Goto the website of M.A.D.Redhead     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nepheria

Posted: 2013-04-25 12:32 pm   Permalink

Please add Rama Lama & Nepheria to the crawlers....

View Profile of nepheria Send a personal message to nepheria  Email nepheria     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-25 7:40 pm   Permalink

Can you please add 2 to the crawl list?

Geedavee and Mimi.

Thanks

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tavarua Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-26 01:24 am   Permalink

Please add me to the crawl list, can't wait for TC 5!

View Profile of Tavarua Tiki Send a personal message to Tavarua Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2013-04-26 11:19 pm   Permalink

After an exhausting selection and refinement process, I've finalized my cocktail selection for the Tiki Caliente 5 crawl.

More to follow.

See you crawlers in 3 weeks.

Kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2013-04-26 11:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-26 23:19, heylownine wrote:
After an exhausting selection and refinement process, I've finalized my cocktail selection for the Tiki Caliente 5 crawl.

More to follow.

Kevin

YES!!!

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki

Posted: 2013-04-26 11:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

More to follow.

Kevin

I took the easy route. Since we are judging and I can't compete, I decided to bring my Mojave drink. Well, maybe one other as well. Oh, plus a super special drink just for Big Orange Richard mug owners. I should probably finish up that special drink.

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2013-04-27 12:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-26 23:51, Sunshine Tiki wrote:
Quote:

More to follow.

Kevin

I took the easy route. Since we are judging and I can't compete, I decided to bring my Mojave drink. Well, maybe one other as well. Oh, plus a super special drink just for Big Orange Richard mug owners. I should probably finish up that special drink.

Oh please do. My Big Orange Richard isn't going to fill itself.

So to speak.

Kevin
http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seagoat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-29 2:31 pm   Permalink

seagoat +1 for the crawl please. As a first timer to a weekend event and crawl, are we supposed to bring our own mugs or are cups provided? Not sure I want to risk damaging or losing a good mug. Cheers!

View Profile of seagoat Send a personal message to seagoat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-ESP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-29 2:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-29 14:31, seagoat wrote:
seagoat +1 for the crawl please. As a first timer to a weekend event and crawl, are we supposed to bring our own mugs or are cups provided? Not sure I want to risk damaging or losing a good mug. Cheers!

To answer your question, it is your call, but usually the room parties do provide a plastic cup. If you want more info on how room parties work, listen to the Zen Tiki Lounge podcast ep 273 (i know there are more about room parties, just look for Tiki Caliente titles). And, if you want a mug, ZTL was offering a special drink if you purchased their "Big Richard" mug ~$40. I'd say PM Sunshine Tiki to see if they are still offering it though.
http://www.zentikilounge.com/

hope that helps.
Andrew

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-ESP 2013-04-29 14:51 ]

View Profile of Tiki-ESP Send a personal message to Tiki-ESP      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-mingo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-02 1:58 pm   Permalink

Ohhhh! been so busy planning my birthday, I got behind on my Caliente plans! Definately add one to the crawl please!

View Profile of Tiki-mingo Send a personal message to Tiki-mingo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Love

Posted: 2013-05-04 12:09 am   Permalink

Please add us, Tiki Love & Tiki Tracy ... thanks!

View Profile of Tiki Love Send a personal message to Tiki Love  Email Tiki Love     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kitty Chow
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-04 2:25 pm   Permalink

Fisherman and Me!!!

View Profile of Kitty Chow Send a personal message to Kitty Chow      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation