[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki-Ti Closing 7/26/03
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tiki-Ti Closing 7/26/03
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-11 6:38 pm   Permalink

Hey everybody! Mr. and Mrs. Larry Lava (Peter and Mary of Fresno) are going LA on vacation this next week. We have never been to the Tiki Ti and it is on the top of our list. Does anyone want to go Wednesday or Thursday of next week (7/16-17)? We are leaving Saturday evening and will have no computer access so post before then if you want to hang out with us there. Also, if any knows anything cool we should do in LA next week pass it on!

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-13 9:20 pm   Permalink

We've got two replies about wanting to go to Tiki Ti's - I wonder if the couple from Fresno can make it on the friday when Tiki Vixen says she is going with her film noir friend, instead of the Wednesday or Thursday? Personally I'd rather go the friday than go thursday and have to deal with work the next day. We got enough locals in L.A. county to make for another happening night at tiki ti's - what do you say, people? We can go there again at 6pm and just take over! Incidentally, I was by there on Saturday night last week and man, it was a mad house. Lines out the street - no way to get in so I seriously suggest as Floretina had posted to go early.

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-14 6:33 pm   Permalink

Is anyone going to the Tiki-Ti friday the 18th or Saturday the 19th. A guy I know will be in town and wonders if any Hoiti-Toiti's are gonna be there?
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-14 7:21 pm   Permalink

Your're more likely to find us at Huntington Beach at Bamboo Ben's Firepit Party on the 19th.

[ This Message was edited by: floratina on 2003-07-14 19:23 ]

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 2:59 pm   Permalink

Just a reminder to you all... this is the last week untill Tiki Ti's is closed for a month. Open again on Aug. 20th.
START DRINKIN'!
www.tiki-ti.com

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation