FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Trader Sam's - Orlando
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 )
Trader Sam's - Orlando
Hurricane Hayward
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 8 days ago; 09:21 am   Permalink

Yes, perfect timing!

I'm also hoping for more theming on the Tiki Terrace. One new addition is the lava rock waterfall that abuts the kids play area. Has anyone seen this?

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EPCOTExplorer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 6 days ago; 08:24 am   Permalink

New glaze for the krakatoa!

Red instead of orange and some black/grey in the tan. Interesting.

View Profile of EPCOTExplorer Send a personal message to EPCOTExplorer  Goto the website of EPCOTExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I-Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 6 days ago; 08:41 am   Permalink

Any other mugs show up for sale? I was there last week and they only had mai tai and Oa.

View Profile of I-Tiki Send a personal message to I-Tiki  Email I-Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 6 days ago; 10:26 am   Permalink

They're all for sale now, though apparently they ran out of zombies a few days ago and are expecting them today - Joshua_W was there yesterday (not to steal his thunder) and probably again between now and Thursday. The Nautilus is going for a hefty price on eBay.

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 6 days ago; 10:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-04-29 10:26, kkocka wrote:
The Nautilus is going for a hefty price on eBay.

Ebay has several Nautilus listings for $120 to $155 for "buy it now." But auction prices start lower, between $30 to $50.

There is quite a bit of other Trader Sam's ephemera up for sale. Go-go-go free market! heh...

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mmaurice

Posted: 2 days ago; 6:53 pm   Permalink

I am here right now. They have everything. Got one of each for my collection. Not a cheap way to stock you bar with cups.

View Profile of mmaurice Send a personal message to mmaurice      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunny&Rummy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: Yesterday; 2:30 pm   Permalink

What is the retail price for the Nautilus? Worth the trip just to get one of those while they are still in stock!

View Profile of Sunny&Rummy Send a personal message to Sunny&Rummy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: Yesterday; 2:43 pm   Permalink

$52 buckaroos.

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wizzard419
Tiki Socialite

Posted: Yesterday; 7:18 pm   Permalink

That is including the cocktail. Presumably you may also be able to buy them without the drink at a slightly reduced cost.

View Profile of wizzard419 Send a personal message to wizzard419      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation