FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Trader Sam's - Orlando
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
Trader Sam's - Orlando
kkocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: Today; 10:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-03-02 17:35, cvcgolf wrote:
They have a drink off the menu that's very good and what I seem to order at every visit.. Can't remember the exact name but ask for the King something, something and they'll know exactly what you're talking about...

Nooooooooo! That's Mike's "King Kamehameha Mai Tai" which just has pineapple juice and Sailor Jerry's (maybe amaretto too) and is an otherwise butchered mai tai. It's somewhat of an inside joke to order it, though if you enjoy it I won't bash you for it - to each their own. Mike's a good guy but not quite so humble when somebody orders his drink and LOVES to push it as though it's the greatest thing anybody's ever made or that it's the world's highest demanded drink.

Back to Grog Grotto news, Tikiman has reported that Trader Sam's expects to open March 26th. Now that's no guarantee but I believe he feels pretty safe on that date, so I think I'm going to book all my reservations etc for March 31 - April 2.

View Profile of kkocka Send a personal message to kkocka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation