FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Tiki Marketplace Ľ Ľ This Sunday March 24 I am having a tiki sale at Forbidden Island starting around 3:30pm
This Sunday March 24 I am having a tiki sale at Forbidden Island starting around 3:30pm
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-22 08:42 am   Permalink

Sunday March 24 starting about 3:30 on the back patio of Forbidden Island I will be selling off a bunch of my tiki collection.

I will be moving into a smaller place soon and seriously have way too much stuff so I am taking this opportunity to get rid of about 4 shelving units worth (I hope at least).

I donít have an exact list of what I will have but I am sure to include mugs, s & p shakers, cocktail shakers, lava pieces, framed artwork, bowls, figurines, maybe some carvings, etc. We arenít talking a table full of Tiki Bobís but I am sure you can find something to buy at a price that we can both be happy with. Even if its just buying something to help contribute to my moving fund

PLEASE NOTE :

***CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH only!

***DO NOT line up outside the bar before it opens. SERIOUSLY. This is not going to be big like their yearly parking lot
sale--its just me and a table or 2 of stuff I am need to sell to raise money AND to clear space. So DO NOT line up
outside the bar...just come when it opens. I am sure you will be fine.

Since you are already there you should stay and have a drink or two. Why not.

P.S. Thanks to Michael for allowing me this chance to sell at my favorite bar and thanks in advance to all my awesome friends who will help me out immensely by swinging by and trading me some cash for my stuff

Mahalo!

[ This Message was edited by: SandraDee 2013-03-22 08:44 ]

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-03-22 10:13 am   Permalink

Dibs on the Bowana piece!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-22 11:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-22 10:13, GROG wrote:
Dibs on the Bowana piece!

No my friend..I will not be selling that

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-22 3:15 pm   Permalink

Good Luck! Hope you sell lots and raise some funds!

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-23 11:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-22 15:15, tobunga wrote:
Good Luck! Hope you sell lots and raise some funds!

Thanks Eric! Me too! The thought of packing all this stuff up and then moving it THEN unpacking it is stressing me out

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation