FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Bahooka To Be Reborn!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Bahooka To Be Reborn!
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-16 12:15 am   Permalink

Glad you got the job, Ben.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2015-12-16 03:55 am   Permalink

It's still not clear to me, is Ben doing the work? Thx...

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-16 04:34 am   Permalink

Yes!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-16 05:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-12-16 03:55, AceExplorer wrote:
It's still not clear to me, is Ben doing the work? Thx...

Quote:

On 2015-12-16 04:34, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Yes!

Yes Ace. But, who's on third? ATP's on 2nd....

p.s. There will be a lot of the Bahooka stuff inside the Pacific Seas Tiki Bar that will be inside the newly remodeled Clifton's Brookdale.
Maybe that'll help with any confusion

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Hale Tiki, Kona Club, Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson,
Don the Beachcomber, Tiki No, Tong Lei Room, Tiki Iniki, Longitude, Pacific Seas, etc

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2015-12-16 07:10 am   Permalink

Thanks guys, glad to hear it... Sobriety is a terrible condition...

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2015-12-16 09:04 am   Permalink

With Ben doing the build-out and Justin managing the joint, it will be hard for Clifton's to mess this up! We all know Ben's exceptional work, but I also know Justin rather well. He's a good man who really knows how to run a busy bar! Smuggler's Cove's loss is Clifton's gain for sure! (He's also easy on the eyes, for those of us who are into the tall, slim, retro, talented type )

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki  Goto the website of JenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-18 11:58 am   Permalink

p.s. I don't see anywhere on my set of plans where a steakhouse is

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. Hale Tiki, Kona Club, Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson,
Don the Beachcomber, Tiki No, Tong Lei Room, Tiki Iniki, Longitude, Pacific Seas, etc

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijackskeleton
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-12-23 12:25 am   Permalink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

So then there's no place to buy a steak. Perhaps I'll just settle for a turkey dinner on the first floor.

View Profile of tikijackskeleton Send a personal message to tikijackskeleton      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-12-23 07:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-12-23 00:25, tikijackskeleton wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

So then there's no place to buy a steak. Perhaps I'll just settle for a turkey dinner on the first floor.

Now I just need to find a stuffed paku to complete the circle!

Bamboo Ben

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 22 days ago; 07:58 am   Permalink

I'm building the new Pacific Seas Tiki Bar on the 4th floor at Clifton's Cafeteria in Downtown Los Angeles and we're not going to
be using several Tikis from the late and great Bahooka! They will most likely be auctioned off ( non ebay style) on a Facebook page
or what not. I will let everyone know so they can have a chance to get some tiki history. p.s. There will be other stuff from the Bahooka too.
Lots of boats, etc....

Bamboo Ben

tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 22 days ago; 09:57 am   Permalink

Save me some!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ragbag Comics
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 19 days ago; 10:42 am   Permalink

Awesome news Ben!

Can't wait to see what pieces are left.

Of course, we'll have to drive to California from Wisconsin to pick anything UP, but ya know... life is all about the adventure, huh?

--Pete

View Profile of Ragbag Comics Send a personal message to Ragbag Comics  Goto the website of Ragbag Comics     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation