FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Harlequin with Poodle for sale on Tiki Garage Sale page
Harlequin with Poodle for sale on Tiki Garage Sale page
marisa

Posted: 2013-03-24 1:53 pm   Permalink

Hi,
I am currently looking for the Harlequin with Poodle print that I found for sale on this page.

http://members.shaw.ca/tikiwahine/tikigaragesale.html

I just googled the name of the print and this link came up. Does anyone know who this seller is? Thanks so much!

View Profile of marisa Send a personal message to marisa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2013-03-24 1:56 pm   Permalink

Moving this to Beyond Tiki.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2013-03-24 1:59 pm   Permalink

Oh and here ya go!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-HARLEQUIN-BIG-EYE-GIRL-BY-MAIO-MARD-GRAS-PICTURE-PRINT-WITH-POODLE-RARE-/130873939325?pt=Art_Prints&hash=item1e78b1d57d

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marisa

Posted: 2013-03-24 2:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks! I had seen that one on ebay but really liked the frame on the other one better. Hopefully, I can find this seller!

View Profile of marisa Send a personal message to marisa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-24 2:54 pm   Permalink

Hi - from the link you posted, it looks like the seller is Tikiwahine.

Search that name in the the Member List (in the links at the top left side of this page, under the New Topic & Post Reply buttons.) It'll bring up the profile, from which you can send a personal message.

Good luck!

(edited for clarity...I hope)

[ This Message was edited by: bamalamalu 2013-03-24 14:58 ]

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marisa

Posted: 2013-03-24 3:31 pm   Permalink

Thank you! I will send that member a message and see! I really appreciate the help from you guys!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation