FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The Islander, The First Ever, Tiki Inspired Superhero
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
The Islander, The First Ever, Tiki Inspired Superhero
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-30 05:50 am   Permalink

CHAOS!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RobKramer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-01 11:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-29 21:13, 4WDtiki wrote:
With the name The Islander, it would be cool if he LOOKED like an Islander, and not a white guy.

You sorta touched on a future storyline.

View Profile of RobKramer Send a personal message to RobKramer  Email RobKramer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RobKramer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-16 09:50 am   Permalink

The Islander print is now available through my new post in the Tiki Marketplace forum...
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=45169&forum=12&0

"This is Beautiful! What is that? Velvet?"

[ This Message was edited by: RobKramer 2013-11-03 01:20 ]

View Profile of RobKramer Send a personal message to RobKramer  Email RobKramer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
creativenative
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 12:55 am   Permalink

Hate to burst your bubble but Tiki Torch from Justice Friends first appeared in 1996 in Cartoon Network's Dexter's Laboratory is a Tiki Superhero. Pictures below:

View Profile of creativenative Send a personal message to creativenative  Email creativenative Goto the website of creativenative     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-17 06:58 am   Permalink

I have been following this thread and just went to go look at the earlier photos which were posted so that I could compare them. But the photos are not coming up for me.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 11:27 am   Permalink

And actually as I pointed out on another post, Ultraman was into Polynesian Pop way before anyone !!

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunny&Rummy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 1:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-17 11:27, JOHN-O wrote:
And actually as I pointed out on another post, Ultraman was into Polynesian Pop way before anyone !!

That is awesome!

View Profile of Sunny&Rummy Send a personal message to Sunny&Rummy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
creativenative
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-19 9:10 pm   Permalink

That was great John-O! Only on TC can one find the most obscure tiki references. Lovin it! - no McLoving it!

View Profile of creativenative Send a personal message to creativenative  Email creativenative Goto the website of creativenative     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RobKramer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-11-03 01:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-17 00:55, creativenative wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble but Tiki Torch from Justice Friends first appeared in 1996 in Cartoon Network's Dexter's Laboratory is a Tiki Superhero.

I've been away for a while, clearly...
But I've found that people who say, "Hate to burst your bubble" actually LOVE bursting bubbles. Thanks for the reference though, creativenative.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation