Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tiki Squad LOKURA mug
Tiki Squad LOKURA mug
Loonatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-03-29 6:07 pm   Permalink

Hey Tiki folk, been outta the tiki loop for a while, raising the little ones but my love for everything tiki still lies deep within. haha So I was cleaning out the garage, I came across the mold for the LOKURA mugs. I decided to pour a set of 50 mugs with a new look. For those who didn't get a chance to get your hands on the exclusive release in 2007, here's your chance to jump on one of these bad boys. Limited run of 50. Will post the ebay link shortly. Mahalo!

Loonatiki

Tiki Squad
Kreepy Tiki

View Profile of Loonatiki Send a personal message to Loonatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loonatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-04 5:14 pm   Permalink

Lokura Mug #1 is officially on Ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiki-Squad-LOKURA-Mug-Limited-Edition-Mugs-1-of-50-/200912613818?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec75331ba

View Profile of Loonatiki Send a personal message to Loonatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-04 10:57 pm   Permalink

Cool mug!

Are you going to auction them all off, or will you have them for sale anywhere besides eBay?

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-04 11:11 pm   Permalink

Is it just me or others having problems opening that link?

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-05 06:08 am   Permalink

Works from here, LOKURA in title.

View Profile of Holler Waller Send a personal message to Holler Waller      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loonatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-06 5:05 pm   Permalink

The first few mugs will be auctioned off on ebay and then there will be some available on tiki central. Thanks for asking.

Loonatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-14 6:18 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Mike from Austin! Congrats on winning LOKURA mug #1. Number 2 of 50 is currently for sale on ebay.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation