Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Bing home page
Bing home page
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-01 12:16 am   Permalink

I noticed that the bing home page is the easter island moai and two of them have movement. Very neat but you can't save it. One of the moai smiles until another moai looks at him. 4/1/2013 12:07am pst

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bruddah Bear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-01 12:41 am   Permalink

You mean this?

Bing Moai Animation

View Profile of Bruddah Bear Send a personal message to Bruddah Bear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-01 02:22 am   Permalink

yes, that would be the one!

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-01 07:01 am   Permalink

Saw it this morning! Very cool! Can't even remember what I was going to search for!

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-01 07:23 am   Permalink

I did a "view page source" in Internet Explorer and found a few hilarious comments embedded in the page code at the very bottom. While dragging over the moai give several search suggestions, only one is really humorous: "Perhaps that smiling monolith in the middle... Can see the nude beach?"

Embedded in the page are also:

"Having trouble seeing this picture of an arctic fox eating marshmallows in a snowstorm? Click here to zoom out." (Clicking leads to a Bing search on the arctic fox.)

"When there's nothing else to look at... You may take drastic measures." (Clicking leads to a search for watching paint dry.)

"If blank space is your thing... You could go low-tech." (Clicking leads to a search for plain white paper.)

"With so many delicious flavors available, most people still choose vanilla. What's your favorite?"
(Clicking leads to a search comparison of Bing vs. Google.)

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation