advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving tiki carving
tiki carving
longboard otto

Posted: 2013-04-02 4:58 pm   Permalink

I have just lost a 30' palm tree, and would like to see if anyone in the Bay Area wants to practice on it. It is still standing and we would like to leave it up. Want to carve a Tiki in it? I will post pics and have a sign out front for you Tiki artists!! Sorry, I cannot pay for it to be done, but it can be seen from the street and out the back of the property.

View Profile of longboard otto Send a personal message to longboard otto  Email longboard otto Goto the website of longboard otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-02 5:39 pm   Permalink

You need to make a better offer than that - you didn't even offer food or alcohol! You're dreamin if you think someone is going to carve something that big just because you asked. I have a whole yard full of grass if you want to mow it for me!! I'll even put out a sign so everyone knows that you work for free.

[ This Message was edited by: AlohaStation 2013-04-02 17:41 ]

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
longboard otto

Posted: 2013-04-12 1:08 pm   Permalink

You are apparently not an artist; The drinks and food are usually a given.Thanks for the smart ass reply, though.I'll come an mow your grass when you are not home!

View Profile of longboard otto Send a personal message to longboard otto  Email longboard otto Goto the website of longboard otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-14 12:48 pm   Permalink

yeah Tom,

you must not be an artist...

any REAL artist would jump at such a huge opportunity......you POSER!!!!

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation