FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Shameful Tiki Room, Vancouver, B.C., Canada (bar)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Shameful Tiki Room, Vancouver, B.C., Canada (bar)
shamefultiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-12 11:48 am   Permalink

Our "Shameful Tiki Room" house mug is now available in full force. Anyone looking to purchase one can do so through our retail outlet - "The Modern Bartender"
phone in at 604-684-1747 (Tuesday through Saturday 11am to 7pm)

or email with info or questions at
themodernbartender@gmail.com
we can do a credit card over the phone, the mug is $20 plus shipping.

View Profile of shamefultiki Send a personal message to shamefultiki  Email shamefultiki Goto the website of shamefultiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shamefultiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-22 12:58 pm   Permalink

The Shameful Tiki Room has unveiled it's very own Rum Club......50 rums from around the world! Mark them off as you go through the varied list inside your very own Rum passport.
Once completed, you will have a wooden plaque placed upon the wall in your honor and a much coveted "Honorary Member" T-shirt!
See you soon.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Shameful-Tiki-Room/579285192083653?group_id=0

View Profile of shamefultiki Send a personal message to shamefultiki  Email shamefultiki Goto the website of shamefultiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shamefultiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-07 5:29 pm   Permalink

Shameful Tiki will be vending at Mod Palm Springs all weekend! Our much coveted and hard to get house mug, some of our most popular t-shirt designs and a great selection of lounge shirts - plus a very limited selection of other stuff. See you there!

Joshua Bell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-09 9:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-12 11:48, shamefultiki wrote:
Our "Shameful Tiki Room" house mug is now available in full force.

I had a Vancouver-based relative of mine swing by to pick two up. They're great! Delightfully vintage and modern simultaneously; evocative of tacky lava-rock walls but with bold sculpting on the masks. I guess they could be described as self-aware without being conceited. Um, yeah, I'll put the keyboard down now.

Also - hefty bases! Not going to tip over and spill any drinks when the big earthquake shakes the west coast.

View Profile of Joshua Bell Send a personal message to Joshua Bell  Email Joshua Bell Goto the website of Joshua Bell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kilaueakyd
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-11-08 01:44 am   Permalink

Thank Kane it looks like someone did it right. I am so looking forward to multiple visits. Great article in Straight. Thanks Sweet Daddy T. Have you added their mug to your collection? Looks like a worthy mug. Any idea who designed and manufactured it?

View Profile of Kilaueakyd Send a personal message to Kilaueakyd  Email Kilaueakyd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shamefultiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-11-22 8:23 pm   Permalink

Our house mug was an in-house design, Tiki Farm was the manufacturer. Thanks for checking it out!

shamefultiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-27 01:04 am   Permalink

So we're almost there - the first year anniversary party! Crazy but true. It seems like just yesterday I was driving around trying to find the location, now it's already been open over 11 months! The weekend of March 21/22 will be a lot of fun; live bands, special VERY limited edition Bosko designed anniversary mug, prizes, giveaways and tons more. Get up here and check this place out!
Here's another great article about us, we've been blessed with kind writers! -
http://www.bcliving.ca/food-drink/escape-winter-the-shameful-tiki-room

Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 27 days ago; 12:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-27 01:04, shamefultiki wrote:
So we're almost there - the first year anniversary party! Crazy but true. It seems like just yesterday I was driving around trying to find the location, now it's already been open over 11 months! The weekend of March 21/22 will be a lot of fun; live bands, special VERY limited edition Bosko designed anniversary mug, prizes, giveaways and tons more. Get up here and check this place out!
Here's another great article about us, we've been blessed with kind writers! - http://www.bcliving.ca/food-drink/escape-winter-the-shameful-tiki-room

So looking forward to this! Leaving work early tomorrow and catching the 2:00 ferry

Plan on adding MANY stamps to my rum passport!!

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation