FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tiki Caliente Vendors swag and official Merchandise
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tiki Caliente Vendors swag and official Merchandise
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-07 10:31 am   Permalink

Vendors can set up on Friday morning if they wish. Saturday and Sunday are open to the general Public.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-07 8:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-05-07 09:21, Loki-Tiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-05-07 08:27, nelsonstikihut wrote:
So...I just got home from ditching Mister Nelson for the weekend and all I an say is...OH MY GOD... He worked like a machine while I was gone...You all know that the early bird gets the worm over at our booth. I'm telling you now, there WILL be a couple of our tikinaut lamps in new styles, plus many amazing traditional lamps. We'll be there bright eyed and bushy tailed friday morning!

Friday morning? I thought market vending was Saturday...

Public vending starts Saturday. Sorry for any confusion. We usually have people stalking us between the car and the vending room ready to buy.

View Profile of nelsonstikihut Send a personal message to nelsonstikihut  Email nelsonstikihut Goto the website of nelsonstikihut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-09 11:59 am   Permalink

FOR TIKI CALIENTE ATTENDEES ONLY .....
Im pre selling the official TC5 pendants but to attendees only . These are for pick up at the event. First come , first on the list . There are only 60 so jump on it quick . $20 each or 2 for $35 . Send money through paypal to
tikikiniki@yahoo.com . They are gonna go quick . Mahalos

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-10 9:37 pm   Permalink

Make sure you get your Caliente Wear

Wear the Caliente Colors of Brown and Orange.

Let that Tiki Freak Flag Fly.

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-10 9:53 pm   Permalink

I like orange....and Puppies!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smokintikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-11 4:33 pm   Permalink

I just finished one of the Taboo coconut tikis that are based on John Mulders mug from last year. I'm trying to decide how many to bring with me and how you like them. Stained, natural?
If interested the stained ones are $150.00, natural $125.00.
Shoot me an e-mail at
smokintikis@yahoo.com
See you soon-

View Profile of smokintikis Send a personal message to smokintikis  Email smokintikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-13 8:50 pm   Permalink

Exclusive Release Update:

On May 17th we will be releasing the following limited items.
People can start a line at 3:00

Time: 3:30P.M. sales will start
Place: Tiki Caliente Vending Patio

First Up: Crazy Al's Limited to 20 Special Caliente Glaze Mug's $65

Next: John Mulder Limited Tiki Caliente 5 Bowls Limited to less then 15 ($145) There is no master mold,each piece is created and placed together by hand before firing.

And Last: The V.I.P. Party Pack. We have 30 set's(2 10x8 in) Signed Doug Horne Prints called Primitive and Modern showing the 2 sides of tiki.You will also get access to an exclusive V.I.P. gathering for 2 people. $45 (In the Mix we will have 3 variant set's)

primitive

Modern

and after you get your limited swag please make sure to check out the other vendors and get what you want before it's gone.

W

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-14 09:05 am   Permalink

w0w crazy crazy stuff!! too cool!!!!
never get bored with this stuff or this forum!!!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRootsRocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-14 11:22 am   Permalink

Nice work everyone, I'll see ya Friday!

I'm also vending, so I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael, please stop by and say hello.

Below, are my ceramics I'll have in tow. They're all handmade (except for the one "Boboai" casting) and fired at cone 10, for one of a kind, durable wares.

I'll also have vintage Aloha shirts and dresses, and some non-vintage XXL+ Aloha shirts. I'll have a $10-20 rack that will have some great XXL Reyn Spooners and small vintage Aloha shirts for the kids. The other rack will start at $25+ and be all vintage, medium to a small handful of XL.

I might have one or two more tiki mugs out of the kiln.

Coconut mugs with one in turquoise for a little mid-century flavor

Primitive Bowls (Hawaiian petroglyph, tapa pattern, and WITCO inspired "Firedancer."

Primitive Hawaiian tapa bowls

Some spiral tumbler mugs great for small cocktails, coffee, or swizzle stick holders.

I look forward to seeing everyone. Please send me a message if you see something you're interested in and stop back by the thread. I'm organizing the Aloha gear and will post pics soon.

Aloha

View Profile of TikiRootsRocka Send a personal message to TikiRootsRocka  Email TikiRootsRocka Goto the website of TikiRootsRocka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-14 7:12 pm   Permalink

Aloha everyone!

I'm really looking forward to Tiki Caliente 5.

For me it's more than just selling my art. I've met some amazing people in the Tiki scene and I always look forward to
seeing old friends and making new ones. It all starts Thursday!

I'll have a booth again this year so stop by and say hi.

Below is some of what I will be offering for sale.

See ya all soon, Mahalo!

Original art
"Deep Sea Haul"

Original art
"Tiki Caliente 5 Tiki mug concept drawing"

Limited edition event poster.
Limited to only 50 prints.

Tiki prints!

Monkey prints!

Monster prints!

See ya soon!

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRootsRocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-15 4:10 pm   Permalink

In addition to the ceramics above, here's the Aloha gear I'll be bringing.

The men's shirts on this rack are $5-20. They include XXL Reyn Spooners, Tommy Bahama, RJC, & Hilo Hattie, small vintage Aloha shirts, and a few more vintage Aloha shirts with condition issues. The dresses range from $25-35 and are all vintage except for 1 or 2.

These are the XL+ sizes.

And a few shots of the dresses.

This rack is all vintage 40's-70's and starts at $25. The average price is probably $35-40 and there's a handful of 40's/50's rayon in the $50-200 range.

XL's

Larges

Mediums

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to catching up with old friends and making lots of new ones. See you Friday!

View Profile of TikiRootsRocka Send a personal message to TikiRootsRocka  Email TikiRootsRocka Goto the website of TikiRootsRocka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-17 12:45 am   Permalink

Aloha everybody!

I've got some new pieces ready for Caliente... some Kon Tiki black paper drawings, some Spirit Hook/Spirit Figure inspired ceramics, plus Quiet Village Podcast glasses and shirts (featuring my artwork!)

Also, the original artwork that I created for use in the tiki birthday wrapping paper that's available now on spoonflower.com!

There's a couple pieces that won't be ready until tomorrow... I'll post if I can!

See everybody in the desert!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-17 10:54 am   Permalink

Also available at Caliente... a small number of handmade items by Tiki Val, using some of my tiki patterns!

Here's a purse and a shirt with the Stockton Islander pattern I created.

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-25 10:37 am   Permalink

The Store is now open at:

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation