Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Sippin' Safari Jet Pilot
Sippin' Safari Jet Pilot
Ebb Tide
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-10 03:11 am   Permalink

This is actually quite good. However as I have no resource to the 151 I have to mix it with original Lemon Hart. Still very good. Kind of curious why this was not included in Remixed but is instead simply referred to under the Test Pilot recipe.

View Profile of Ebb Tide Send a personal message to Ebb Tide  Email Ebb Tide     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kill Devil
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-10 07:35 am   Permalink

Not sure why it's not there as well, but it's one of my all-time favorites; strikes me as a slightly streamlined '34 Zombie with a bit less booze but most of the complex notes intact. Unfortunately, there's no substitution for the LH151, even LH80.

View Profile of Kill Devil Send a personal message to Kill Devil      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-10 6:05 pm   Permalink

I recommend going to the Atomic Grog website and checking out the Mai Kai Tribute recipes. You will need to order it online, but LH 151 is fairly easy to get. The tough one is Kohala Bay Dark Rum.

View Profile of Tonga Tiki Send a personal message to Tonga Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation