FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Official Tiki Oasis 2013 Hulabilly Room Crawl: See Pg 1 for Room Crawl Schedule
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Oasis 2013 Hulabilly Room Crawl: See Pg 1 for Room Crawl Schedule
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-10 08:01 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-08-10 08:03 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-10 08:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-09 23:10, Dr. Shocker wrote:
So near as I can see we only have four for the room crawl and 7 after parties.....come on folks lets get the room crawl going......

Room Parties are All Part of The Crawl. Lots of Fun is in Store for Everyone.....Woohoo!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-10 09:57 am   Permalink

Me, myself and I. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-10 11:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-07 19:06, SandraDee wrote:
Is there going to be the Purple Orchid welcome room party this year?

YES!!!!!

Kruisin

Posted: 2013-08-10 12:37 pm   Permalink

Kruisin Kokonut will be in attendance, along with 9 others, yeeeehhhaaaaaaw!

View Profile of Kruisin Send a personal message to Kruisin      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-10 1:01 pm   Permalink

That's right. Tiki Hell will serve Ron Diplomatico Friday night. This here's a fine sippin' rum! We reckon straight up is best. Don't ask for fancy city mixer stuff we'll throw you out.

View Profile of Big Vic Send a personal message to Big Vic  Email Big Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tavarua Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-11 2:39 pm   Permalink

Count me in for the crawling Woohoo!!! Can't wait to hang with all my crawling cousins!

View Profile of Tavarua Tiki Send a personal message to Tavarua Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-11 3:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-06 12:12, Easter Island Elvis wrote:
Oh boy, we're gonna have a good ol' time! Our magnanimous benefactor John-O is putting together an expedition team headed for those deep, southern bayous at Tiki Oasis. Join your plucky tour guide, Matthew Z. Rios as he braves the mysterious and spooky swamps for your inebriation. Lend an ear to those masters of mystical music, the The Ding Dong Devils! And don't forget to stop on by the curious shack of the swamp's resident witch doctor, Kelly Hiphipahula Reilly! She's brewin' up something special just for you! Join us as we go...

"BOOZIN' ON THE BAYOU!"

Sponsored by Zacapa 23 rum!!!!

Wow I'm really looking forward to Hiphipahula's grand concoction for TO 2013. Zacapa 23 is a fine enough rum to serve straight so just imagine the divine Kelly cocktail that's going to result.

Also Matt's Swamp Tour is going to be so amazing that you're gonna squeal like a pig !!

And how will the Ding Dong Devils leverage their country music roots ?? Expect many tunes from their upcoming "Ding Dong Devils Live at the Grand Ole Opry" release.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-11 3:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-10 09:57, Swamp Fire wrote:

Me, myself and I. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

You Mean Doug, Jungle Ginger & Atomic Tiki Punk!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-12 08:57 am   Permalink

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haunted_Howlie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-12 10:09 am   Permalink

Crawling+2!

View Profile of Haunted_Howlie Send a personal message to Haunted_Howlie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deadhead
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-12 11:08 am   Permalink

" Well all you Hulabilly Hucksters .. dont fer git to cum on by an visit with all the "Deadhead" Kin folk at r "Rollin Tiki Saloon Hideaway" at the car show .. cum by and if'n you kin write fill out yer raffle tikit fer our " Voo Doo Deadhead Room Kral Givaway" on Saturday night... Jimmy Psycho will b there too cuz he did his time and jus got back from Folsom an got him a whole new batch of good songs fer us .... bring yer buckets and fill em up wit our "Deadhead Drool" right from our very own "Stil" ..but don't tell the Sheriff .. hes been a trakin us at every Tiki event in the states ... See ya there ... . YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

View Profile of Deadhead Send a personal message to Deadhead  Goto the website of Deadhead     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cindiluhui

Posted: 2013-08-12 12:35 pm   Permalink

Please join us on Friday from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in room 1734 for Tiki Fish'n. We hope to "catch" some great tiki folks, or at least say "howdy" to them while giving them cocktails.

[ This Message was edited by: Cindiluhui 2013-08-12 13:04 ]

View Profile of Cindiluhui Send a personal message to Cindiluhui      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-12 10:17 pm   Permalink

Here is the room crawl card for you to print out...click the link and once loaded press print...it is a pdf so it should print the right size for you....

www.drshocker.net/TORC.pdf

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surfer Kane

Posted: 2013-08-12 10:51 pm   Permalink

Surfer Kane and SurfinSusie wanna crawl y'all , got the hillbilly thang on

View Profile of Surfer Kane Send a personal message to Surfer Kane  Email Surfer Kane     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation