FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Official Tiki Oasis 2013 Hulabilly Room Crawl: See Pg 1 for Room Crawl Schedule
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
The Official Tiki Oasis 2013 Hulabilly Room Crawl: See Pg 1 for Room Crawl Schedule
G Neat-O

Posted: 2013-07-22 9:42 pm   Permalink

count a handful of The B-Stars & guests in for the crawl, if y'all don't mind.

View Profile of G Neat-O Send a personal message to G Neat-O  Goto the website of G Neat-O     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-22 9:57 pm   Permalink

Tiki Hell.
Room 1749 (same room as always)
10:00-2:00
Friday and Saturday!

View Profile of Big Vic Send a personal message to Big Vic  Email Big Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thetequilaworms

Posted: 2013-07-23 1:14 pm   Permalink

NEW HERE TO THE FORUM! MY BAND (THE TEQUILA WORMS) IS LOOKING TO PLAY A ROOM PARTY AT THIS YEARS TIKI OASIS, I KNOW ITS A LITTLE LAST MINUTE, BUT IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW!! WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET A ROOM PARTY FOR THE LAST FEW OASIS EVENTS BUT NEVER REALLY PURSUED IT.

SHOOT ME AN EMAIL IF YOURE INTERESTED!
THETEQUILAWORMS@GMAIL.COM

CHECK OUT OUR SOUND AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

FREE CD DOWNLOAD

THETEQUILAWORMS.COM/CD

THANKS!

CARLOS

View Profile of Thetequilaworms Send a personal message to Thetequilaworms  Goto the website of Thetequilaworms     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Runner
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2013-07-24 5:38 pm   Permalink

Two More for the Crawl:
Rum Runner and Dulce de Leche

View Profile of Rum Runner Send a personal message to Rum Runner  Email Rum Runner     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tropicali*honey
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-24 7:27 pm   Permalink

Me plus 2!!

View Profile of tropicali*honey Send a personal message to tropicali*honey  Email tropicali*honey Goto the website of tropicali*honey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-24 7:35 pm   Permalink

Ok room party throwers..where are your flyers?? We need to see what you are bringing to the main event! You have 3 weeks to get us excited........come on and advertise!!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-26 09:39 am   Permalink

I have been working on one.....here is what I have so far

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-26 4:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-26 09:39, Dr. Shocker wrote:
I have been working on one.....here is what I have so far

Perfect! Your done! Now, it's time for a drink.

View Profile of Big Vic Send a personal message to Big Vic  Email Big Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-30 07:42 am   Permalink

Yeeeee Haaawww! Turn it up!

sinatrasgalpal

Posted: 2013-07-30 11:41 am   Permalink

Cannot wait for the room crawls!

View Profile of sinatrasgalpal Send a personal message to sinatrasgalpal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-30 1:59 pm   Permalink

Me and the Missus are planning to crawl this year....

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aboarts
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-02 9:59 pm   Permalink

Count me in for the crawls, too!
doc

View Profile of aboarts Send a personal message to aboarts  Goto the website of aboarts     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deadhead
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-03 4:59 pm   Permalink

Ok eveyone .... get ready ... get set .. wait .. until Tiki Oasis in San Diego .. Deadhead will be there ... The Official Deadhead Rolling Tiki Bar will be there as well .. Come visit us on Fri nite for our Meet and Greet Deadhead room tasting ... and our friends at Singha are joining us too .. and Saturday for our O
fish AL Room Crawl room .. "Night of the Living Deadhead" party.. should be lots O Fun!! ... more info to follow.. stay tuned

View Profile of Deadhead Send a personal message to Deadhead  Goto the website of Deadhead     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Easter Island Elvis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-06 12:12 pm   Permalink

Oh boy, we're gonna have a good ol' time! Our magnanimous benefactor John-O is putting together an expedition team headed for those deep, southern bayous at Tiki Oasis. Join your plucky tour guide, Matthew Z. Rios as he braves the mysterious and spooky swamps for your inebriation. Lend an ear to those masters of mystical music, the The Ding Dong Devils! And don't forget to stop on by the curious shack of the swamp's resident witch doctor, Kelly Hiphipahula Reilly! She's brewin' up something special just for you! Join us as we go...

"BOOZIN' ON THE BAYOU!"

Sponsored by Zacapa 23 rum!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Easter Island Elvis 2013-08-06 18:36 ]

View Profile of Easter Island Elvis Send a personal message to Easter Island Elvis  Email Easter Island Elvis Goto the website of Easter Island Elvis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-06 12:19 pm   Permalink

Look at that sweet little face. Won't you make at least one demon child happy this summer?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation