FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Mai Tai Fest, Don The Beachcomber & Royal Kona Resort ,Big Island, August 17th 2013
Mai Tai Fest, Don The Beachcomber & Royal Kona Resort ,Big Island, August 17th 2013
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-23 09:48 am   Permalink

Don the Beachcomber at the Royal Kona Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii is hosting it's fifth annual Mai Tai Festival on August 17th 2013. Beachbum Berry has been a judge in the past (possibly this year as well) along with Mick Fleetwood (Fleetwood Mac). Henry Kapono will be performing and the mai tais will be flowing. Pineapple Princess and I will be there to suck em up! This flyer has some current information on the bottom but there is more information to come. http://www.donsmaitaifest.com/
Do an inter island flight to Kauai after the festival and check out the islands newest tiki bar Tiki Iniki built by Bamboo Ben. http://tikiiniki.com/

Okole Maluna!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-07 7:03 pm   Permalink

heading to Hawai'i for the first time next week (and I'm about to bust open).
Doing O'ahu first then the Big Island...booked before I knew about this!
So, get in just after the Mai Tia Festival. Anyone sticking around?
Would be great to meet up with some TCers.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alii Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-15 1:45 pm   Permalink

Mongoloid are you int town already?
I'm headed to the festival on Saturday but we can always get our Mai Tai sipping skills primed a day early.

View Profile of Alii Tiki Send a personal message to Alii Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation