FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 2013 - HulaBilly - Official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 2013 - HulaBilly - Official thread
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-12 9:39 pm   Permalink

Aloha Y'all!

Here's some ceramics in the works for Oasis!

Maori canoe bowl:

PNG bowman's shield mug:

Marquesan war club mug!

More stuff to post soon as it comes out of the kiln!

I'll also have at my booth the new exotica CD from the Tiki Delights... Meet The Tiki Delights, with album art by me!
It's a cool mix of exotica, spaghetti western, surf and other influences!

See y'all at Oasis!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-12 9:44 pm   Permalink

Nice stuff there Eric, Love the album cover.

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-12 10:42 pm   Permalink

Yeah, great work!!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-12 11:40 pm   Permalink

They played selections from the Tiki Delights and talked about the album artwork on last Saturdays (Aug 11) Cocktail Nation podcast

http://thecocktailnation.wordpress.com/

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-13 10:37 am   Permalink

Now THAT'S a MUG!!!!!

Nice one, Eric!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-13 4:44 pm   Permalink

Almost here! I am getting excited looking through all the stuff for sale.

My good friend Andrew is the guy that give you your coffee. He is a great dude so take care of him. He has had a raise freeze for three years... And he loves tiki but his job won't let him celebrate with us.
If you are really excited or bored you can check him out on a couple of my commercials over on youtube.

Thanks Otto for the cool event! I am looking forward to seeing my friends. See you soon.

[ This Message was edited by: lunavideogames 2013-08-13 18:28 ]

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-13 11:55 pm   Permalink

Aloha everybody!

Here are some new pieces I'll have at Oasis, celebrating the city that hosts the biggest tiki event of the year!
These pieces are created from colored art papers, cut out and assembled to represent various iconic locations in San Diego, including Bali Hai, Trader Mort's, Humphrey's and the Hanalei Hotel (represented by the long lost and lamented original sign).

Also represented is the Kona Inn/Kona Kai Club... one depicts a tiki that started out at the Kona Kai, but currently resides in the garden at Humphreys, and the other is a combination of two different graphic advertising elements for the establishment... one from a matchbook (the sun), and one from a brochure (the trees).

See y'all at Oasis!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-14 05:38 am   Permalink

Is everybody ready for Oasis?
.... you sure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nROMRVUhXuY

C.

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-14 06:38 am   Permalink

Frog Island Tikis is ready. You all come by now ya' hear?

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spycygrl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-14 09:47 am   Permalink

LOOKING FOR 2 TICKETS (Thu - Sat nights)!!!

Kevin & I have ours, but we have 2 friends coming out from Columbus, Ohio who don't have them. They originally couldn't come due to financial reasons, but K&I are helping with their airfare.
She is one of my best friends on the planet & both of us have had family tragedies recently, so I really wanted to have a fun weekend at Tiki O with her (and forget our troubles for a little while).

Will there be ANY tickets at Bali Hai this year?

OR Is anyone selling a pair?

MAHALO!

View Profile of spycygrl Send a personal message to spycygrl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-14 11:09 am   Permalink

Hmmmm? Thinkin' bouts startin up smoke'n a cancer stick ot two... since i'm all roomin' up with Ken Ruzic awayways........ second hand just aint good 'noughft......

Yup!!
NOW AT! Elusive to THOR's Smoke Signal and Puff Emporium!!!
Be da Hardest Ass in the Corral wearin' one of ONLY 12 of these!!!!!!

most ONE OF A KIND!

SURE TO BE GONE BY FRIDAY NIGHT! But Come On By and Find Outs!!

do it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RAQla6tv8

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2013-08-14 11:13 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shorebird

Posted: 2013-08-14 11:40 am   Permalink

Need to buy 2 tickets to Tiki Oasis....Booked at Crowne Plaza..no tickets!

[ This Message was edited by: The Big Kahuna 2013-08-14 11:44 ]

View Profile of Shorebird Send a personal message to Shorebird      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lentilstew

Posted: 2013-08-14 11:58 am   Permalink

Well, shoot. I'm in the same boat. I'm helping with a room party, have a spot at the Crowne Plaza, but wasn't able to get my ticket in time.

View Profile of lentilstew Send a personal message to lentilstew      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RoadHouse Ruby

Posted: 2013-08-14 12:24 pm   Permalink

Aloha We Are Hoping to Get 2 tickets The Big Kahuna and I arrive on Friday anyone out there with Xtra Tkts Shoot Us A Message Mahalo! See Ya at the Oasis

View Profile of RoadHouse Ruby Send a personal message to RoadHouse Ruby      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
THOR's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-14 12:36 pm   Permalink

Check out my Facebook page for Details on my latest ceramic experiments!!! "SPIRIT SIPPERS" A shaman's way to imbibe! ~~~THOR

Best way to reach me for art or questions directly is this link: https://www.facebook.com/tom.thordarson.3
OR Search on Facebook for : THOR ART

View Profile of THOR's Send a personal message to THOR's  Email THOR's Goto the website of THOR's     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation