FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki the Hut Grand Opening - Thanks for making it a great night!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki the Hut Grand Opening - Thanks for making it a great night!
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-05 8:47 pm   Permalink

Looking good - and I love the name! If you have room for a couple more next week, my husband & I would like to try to stop by. I'll PM for details, thanks for generously inviting everyone!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-06 5:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks, can't wait to meet everyone.

I think my Kalua Pork recipe is a good one!

I have been making it a lot just so I know it will turn out well.

This Saturday!

My friends brought over a lot of rums, so if you would like to sample a particular rum and the opening you will be able to. My selection is better than most bars. I even received an original label Three Sheets Ballast Point rum! Very unique and I guess my friend Matt distilled that batch!

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-09 1:09 pm   Permalink

This is great! We hope to meet some new new tikiphile friends at this gathering.

I will PM you for address.

Mucho Mahalo,
Tiki Slinger

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-mingo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-10 2:55 pm   Permalink

I'm late on the bandwagon, but I'll be down in San Diego celebrating my birthday (yesterday, but i think I can make the celebration last all weekend...). I'll PM you and see if it's too late to stop by!

View Profile of Tiki-mingo Send a personal message to Tiki-mingo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-10 3:43 pm   Permalink

Yes, come on by. It will be great to meet new people. I am just picking up the food and drinks that we will need. I will be making food and juicing fruit all morning so we should have a great time. And it seems like it will be a good turnout. It will be cool to get some SD tiki ohana together! See you tomorrow!

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psych-ki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-11 12:27 pm   Permalink

Sent you a PM this morning. Not sure if I was too late. Late change in plans opens the possibility to Tiki with you.

If not, hopefully I will meet some of you someplace soon. It's good to know that tiki is happening somewhere around here even if I don't make it on board this time.

View Profile of Psych-ki Send a personal message to Psych-ki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-11 12:37 pm   Permalink

Hopefully someday we will be able to visit your cool space. Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-12 08:45 am   Permalink

THANK YOU FOR THE FANTASTIC DRINKS, FOOD, COMPANY, HOSPITALITY, EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Your tiki room is fantastic and it was great meeting everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psych-ki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-12 09:51 am   Permalink

Thanks for a wonderful evening! Glad to get to meet so many friendly Tiki-folk. Everything was first class. Y'all do it up proper!

- Anders

View Profile of Psych-ki Send a personal message to Psych-ki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-12 2:12 pm   Permalink

Thanks everyone for coming! I think it was a success. We went through lots of food and some rum.

Kiwi Steve brought me a cool tiki diablo mug which is awesome!

Bamalamalu great to meet you and thanks for the rum.

Arriano thanks for the fruit. I am excited to check out your bar sometime

BaconSM thanks for driving down and for the dram. It was great that you made it!

It was great to meet everyone else as well. We have to get SD tiki people together more often. I am sorry that I was busy and didn't have a lot of time to chat, so we will have to get together again soon. I hope everyone had a good time.

Also - Wendy and Dan are always welcome to stop by. No reservations required. We would love to have you over anytime.

bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-12 5:00 pm   Permalink

Thanks so much for having us! That was a really fun evening. We're not the most social people in the world, and it was great meeting so many super friendly people. Delicious drinks and food, and great company; just sorry that we didn't quite get to meet everyone. I also thought the bar looked even better in person than in the pictures - our garage is starting to get a complex.

Cheers!!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-12 6:28 pm   Permalink

Had a great time. Food was good and the drinks were strong. Great time hanging out and meeting new friends, and seeing old ones.

Thanks again, I know I speak for Miss Hell too.

View Profile of Derek Mitchell Send a personal message to Derek Mitchell  Email Derek Mitchell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-13 08:23 am   Permalink

Treg - Excellent party! Thanks for having us. We had a really great time.

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-13 10:08 am   Permalink

pics? Glad to see that someone in SD is still opening their doors for tiki parties

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-13 11:17 am   Permalink

Sadly I was too busy tending bar to take any pictures. Hopefully someone else will come forward with some.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation